Chapter 6

~Ashley's POV~

" Nikki!" I whispered, his head whipped towards me. "Can you help me get her to her bed?" He nodded and got up. He picked her up and carried her to her room while I just sat there.

He came down and sat next to me.

"Angels a very lucky girl." I nodded. "She's living with her idol, the one person who she looks up too the most."

"Yeah. She's, amazing. I couldn't be more grateful to have her. My parents will have to love her! Plus they wanted a grand baby so I gave them one! Although she wants a dad. But I don't know who!"

"Oh you know exactly who. You've had feelings for him ever since you met him."

"True. But I doubt he feels the same way."

"We'll get you guys together. So you'll be happy, and Angel will be happy. Heck you and him could have a baby yourself!"

"But what about Angel?"

"Well you could give her a baby sister or brother."

"We'll see. I'm going to bed, goodnight." I got up and started waking up the stairs and looked into Angels room too see her sleeping listening to our album. Yep, she defiantly is my daughter.

I hopped into bed myself, and went asleep.

**

The next morning I woke up and decided to text my mom.

Me: Hey mom! I'm coming by to visit today so be prepared! I have a surprise for you!

Mom: Oh I hate surprises. But okay honey.

Me: You'll love this surprise. See you soon! Love you!

Mom: Love you too!

I got out of bed and went to Angels room. She was already up. She was sitting down and drawing and listening to Escape The Fate, Picture Perfect.

"I love this song." I smiled and walked over to her and sat on the floor with her.

~Angels POV~

I woke up this morning and I had the deepest urge to draw. So I got out of bed, grabbed paper, Ash's laptop, color pencils, sharpies and regular pencils. I turned on my mix cd and listened to Picture Perfect, by Escape The Fate.

"I love this song." I turned around and saw Ash. She walked over to me and sat down on the floor next to me. She looked down at the drawing. If you didn't know, I was drawing a photo of New Years Day.

"This is amazing Angel!" I blushed and looked down.

"Thanks."

"Hey, so, please get ready cause in about a hour were gonna go to my parents house." I nodded and put the drawing up and went to take a shower. When I was done, I got dressed in a New Years Day shirt that says 'Never Trust The Living', but I cut it into a tank. I put on some black shorts and put on some boots. I curled my hair, and had Ash do my makeup once again. I looked in the mirror, satisfied with my outfit, and walked down to the living room.

"Uhh, mom?" Ash came down.

"Yeah?"

"Who's all going today?"

"Well, it was gonna be me and you, but since everybody's here I guess all of us."

"Okay." I went outside and got into the car. Of course Nikki got in the passenger seat and Ash drove.

**

We pulled up into a house. Average sized.

"Uh, Ash?"