𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘝, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘐𝘐𝘐, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘵 𝘐.

"Give me your torch, boy. Go away and stay apart from me. Put the torch out, so I can't be seen. Hide under the yew-trees over there. Listen to make sure no one is coming through the graveyard. If you hear anyone, whistle to me to signal that someone is approaching. Give me those flowers. Do as I tell you. Go." Griffin said to his page, who put out the torch and gave him the flowers.

"I am almost afraid to stand alone here in the graveyard, but I'll take the risk." Griffin mumbled to himself as his page left.

"Sweet flower, I'm spreading flowers over your bridal bed. Oh, pain! Your canopy is dust and stones. I'll water these flowers every night with sweet water. Or, if I don't do that, my nightly rituals to remember you will be to put flowers on your grave and weep." Griffin cried, putting the flowers over the closed tomb. 

Just then, his page whistled. 

"The boy is warning me that someone approaches. Who could be walking around here tonight? Who's ruining my rituals of true love?" Griffin muttered, "It's someone with a torch! I must hide in the darkness for awhile." Then, he went and hid, just as Corbyn and Adam entered.

"Give me that pickax and the crowbar." Corbyn took them from Adam, "Here, take this letter. Early in the morning deliver it to my father." He nodded, as he handed the letter to him, "Give me the light." Corbyn secured the torch from Adam, " Swear on your life, I command you, whatever you hear or see, stay away from me and do not interrupt me in my plan. I'm going down into this tomb of the dead, partly to behold my wife's face."

"So go on your way. But if you get curious and return to spy on me, I swear I'll tear you apart limb by limb and spread your body parts around to feed the hungry animals in the graveyard." Corbyn scowled. 

"I'll go, sir, and I won't bother you." Adam shook his head.

"That's the way to show me friendship. Take this." Corbyn nodded, giving him money, "Live and be prosperous. Farewell, good fellow."

"Despite what I said, I'll hide nearby. I'm frightened by the look on his face, and I have doubts about his intentions." Adam mumbled to himself, but Griffin overheard. Adam moved aside, and then fell asleep.

"You horrible mouth of death! You've eaten up the dearest creature on Earth. Now I'm going to force open your rotten jaws and make you eat another body." Corbyn shouted, using the tools to open the tomb.

"It's that arrogant Montague, the one who's been banished. He's the one who murdered my love's cousin Tybalt." Griffin muttered, angrily, "They think she died with grief for that cousin. This guy has come here to commit awful crimes against the dead bodies. I'll catch him."

"Stop your evil work, vile Montague! Can you take revenge on dead bodies? Condemned villain, I've caught you. Obey and come with me. You must die." Griffin jumped up and yelled.

"I must indeed. That's why I came here. Good and noble young man, don't mess with someone who's desperate. Get away from here and leave me." Corbyn turned to him, "For I've come here with weapons to use against myself. Don't stay here, go away. Live, and from now on, say a madman mercifully told you to run away."

"I refuse your request. I'm arresting you as a criminal." Griffin grimaced.

"Are you going to provoke me? Alright, let's fight, boy!" Corbyn scowled, and they fought. 

"Oh Lord, they're fighting! I'll go call the watch." Griffin's page gaped, before rushing off. Griffin fell to the floor.

"Oh, I've been killed! If you are merciful, open the tomb and lay me next to Juliet." He croaked, then he took one last raspy breath, before lying motionless. 

"Alright, I will." Corbyn raised an eyebrow, "Let me look at this face. It's Zach's relative, noble Count Griffin! What did my man say? I was worried, so I wasn't listening to him while we were riding. I think he told me Griffin was about to marry Juliet."

"Isn't that what he said? Or was I dreaming? Or am I crazy? Did I hear him say something about Juliet and jump to conclusions? Oh, give me your hand. Both of us had such bad luck! I'll bury you in a magnificent grave." He gasped. 

Corbyn opened the tomb, to reveal my corpse inside. 

"A grave? Oh no! This is a lantern, dead Griffin. Juliet lies here, and her beauty fills this tomb with light. Dead men, lie there. You are being buried by another dead man." Corbyn protested as he laid Griffin into the tomb, next to me. 

"There is still red in your lips and in your cheeks. Death has not yet turned them pale. Jonah, are you lying there in your bloody death shroud?" Corbyn sighed, "Ah, dear Juliet, why are you still so beautiful? Should I believe that death is in love with you, and that the awful monster keeps you here to be his mistress?"

"Seal with a righteous kiss the deal I have made with death forever." Corbyn kissed me gently and then took out his poison, "Come, bitter poison, come, unsavory guide! You desperate pilot, let's crash this sea-weary ship into the rocks! Here's to my love!" He drank the posion and winced. 

"Oh, that pharmacist was honest! His drugs work quickly. So I die with a kiss." Corbyn mumbled, before dropping dead. 

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦