𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘝 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵; 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷.

"Who is her mother?" I asked the woman who had come over.

"Indeed, young man, her mother is the lady of the house. She is a good, wise, and virtuous lady. I nursed her daughter, whom you were just talking to." The woman smiled, "Let me tell you, the man who marries her will become very wealthy." And with that, she left.

"Is she a Capulet? Oh, this is a heavy price to pay! My life is in the hands of my enemy." I muttered to myself with a gasp.

"Come on, let's go. Right when things are the most fun is the best time to leave." Jack walked over to me. 

"Yes, but I'm afraid I'm in more trouble than ever." I sighed.

"No gentlemen, don't get ready to go now. We have a little dessert coming up." Capulet grinned. Jack rolled his eyes and whispered something into Capulet's ear, "Is that really true? Well, then, I thank you both. I thank you, honest gentlemen. Good night. Bring more torches over here! Come on, let's all get to bed."

"Ah, my man, I swear, it's getting late. I'm going to get some rest." Capulet said to his cousin.

𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷.

"Come over here, nurse. Who is that gentleman?" I asked.

"He is the son and heir of old Tiberio." Nurse told me.

"Who's the one who's going out the door right now?"

"Well, that one, I think, is young Petruchio."

"Who's the one following over there, the one who wouldn't dance?" I asked, pointing to the boy whom I had kissed.

"I don't know his name." Nurse shook her head.

"Go ask." I told her, and she left, "If he's married, I think I'll die rather than marry anyone else." I muttered to myself. Nurse returned.

"His name is Corbyn. He's a Montague. He's the only son of your worst enemy." She sighed.

"The only man I love is the son of the only man I hate! I saw him too early without knowing who he was, and I found out who he was too late!" I whispered to myself, "Love is a monster for making me fall in love with my worst enemy."

"What's this? What's this?" Nurse questioned, overhearing.

"Just a rhyme I learned from somebody I danced with at the party." I lied. 

"Juliet!" Someone called.

"Right away, right away. Come, let's go. The strangers are all gone." Nurse ushered me away.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘱𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 £1000 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.