𝘢𝘀𝘵 𝘐𝘐𝘐, 𝘎𝘀𝘊𝘯𝘊 𝘐 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘵; 𝘎𝘰𝘥, 𝘱𝘭𝘊𝘢𝘎𝘊 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘷𝘊 𝘮𝘊.

Corbyn attempted to break up the fight, but Jonah reached under Corbyn's arm and stabbed Zach, who doubled over and fell to the floor. 

"Let's get away, Jonah," Eben said, and they all left quickly. 

"I've been hurt. May a plague curse both your families. I'm finished. Did he get away clean?" Zach groaned.

"What, are you hurt?" Jack asked, startled.

"Yes, yes. It's a scratch, just a scratch. But it's enough. Where is my page? Go, boy. Get me a doctor." Zach attempted a smile and tried to get up, only to topple back over. Zach's page rushed off.

"Have courage, man. The wound can't be that bad." Corbyn swallowed the lump in his throat.

"No, it's not as deep as a well, or as wide as a church door, but it's enough. It'll do the job. Ask for me tomorrow, and you'll find me in a grave. I'm done for in this world, I believe. May a plague strike both your houses." Zach moaned, "Goddammit! I can't believe that dog, that rat, that mouse, that cat could scratch me to death! That braggart, punk villain who fights like he learned swordsmanship from a manual! Why the hell did you come in between us? He struck me from under your arm."

"I thought it was the right thing to do." Corbyn bit his lip.

"Take me inside some house, Jack, or I'll pass out. May a plague strike both your families! They've turned me into food for worms. I'm done for. Curse your families!" Zach shouted. Jack helped Zach get up, and then helped him limp away.

"This gentleman Zach, a close relative of the Prince and my dear friend, was killed while defending me from Jonah's slander- Jonah, who had been my cousin for a whole hour." Corbyn's eyes widened, "Oh, sweet Juliet, your beauty has made me weak like a woman, and you have softened my bravery, which before was as hard as steel."

Just then, Jack returned.

"Oh Corbyn, Corbyn, brave Zach is dead! His brave spirit has floated up to heaven, but it was too early for him to leave life on earth." His eyes filled with tears. There was silence, except for Corbyn's gasp and Jack's sobs.

"The future will be affected by today's terrible events. Today is the start of a terror that will end in the days ahead." Corbyn scowled, outraged. Jonah came back to the scene, a hardened expression on his face.

"Here comes the furious Jonah back again." Jack sniffed.

"He's alive and victorious, and Zach's dead? Enough with mercy and consideration. It's time for rage to guide my actions." Corbyn shouted, wielding his sword again, "Now, Jonah, you can call me 'villain' the way you did before. Zach's soul is floating right above our heads. He's waiting for you to keep him company on the way up to heaven. Either you, or I, or both of us have to go with him."

"Wretched boy, you hung out with him here, and you're going to go to heaven with him." Jonah grimaced.

"This fight will decide who dies." Corbyn glared. They fought, and after a few minutes, Jonah fell to the floor dead, Corbyn stared at him in shock. 

"Corbyn, get out of here. The citizens are around, and Jonah is dead. Don't stand there shocked. The Prince will give you the death penalty if you get caught. So get out of here!" Jack shouted.

"Oh, I have awful luck." Corbyn chewed his tongue. 

"Why are you waiting?" Jack yelled, and with that, Corbyn ran away, just as The Citizen Of The Watch.

"The man who killed Zach, which way did he go? Jonah, that murderer, which way did he run?" He asked.

"Jonah is lying over there." Jack bit his lip.

"Get up, sir, and come with me. I command you, by the authority of the Prince, to obey me." He shouted.

The Prince entered with Montague, Capulet, Lady Montage, Lady Capulet, and some others. 

"Where are the evil men who started this fight?" The Prince asked.

"Oh, noble prince, I can tell you everything about the unfortunate circumstances of this deadly fight. Over there Jonah is lying dead. He killed your relative, brave Zach, and then young Corbyn killed him." Jack sighed.

"Jonah was my nephew! He was my brother's son! Oh Prince, oh nephew, oh husband! Oh, my nephew is dead!" Lady Capulet cried, "Oh Prince, as you are a man of honor, take revenge for this murder by killing someone from the Montague family. Oh cousin, cousin!"

"Jack, who started this fight?" The Prince asked.

"Jonah started the fight before he was killed by Corbyn. Corbyn spoke to Jonah politely and told him how silly this argument was." Jack explained, "He mentioned that you would not approve of the fight. He said all of this gently and calmly, kneeling down out of respect. But he could not make peace with Jonah, who was in an angry mood and wouldn't listen to talk about peace."

"Jonah and Zach began to fight each other fiercely, lunging at one another and dodging each other's blows. Corbyn cried out, 'Stop, my friends. Break it up.' Then he jumped in between them and forced them to put their swords down." Jack continued, "But Jonah reached under Corbyn's arm and thrust his sword into brave Zach. Then Jonah fled the scene." 

"But pretty soon he came back to meet Corbyn, who was overcome with the desire for revenge. As quick as lightning, they started fighting. Before I could break up the fight, Jonah was killed. Corbyn ran away when Jonah fell dead. I'm telling you the truth, I swear on my life." Jack protested. 

"Jack is part of the Montague family. His loyalties to the Montagues make him tell lies. He's not telling the truth." Lady Capulet shouted, "There were twenty Montagues fighting in this awful riot, and together those twenty could only kill one man. I demand justice. You, Prince, are the man who can give me justice. Corbyn killed Jonah. Corbyn must die."

"Corbyn killed Jonah. Jonah killed Zach. Who should now pay the price for Zach's life?" The Prince asked. 

"Not Corbyn, Prince. He was Zach's friend. His crime did justice's job by taking Jonah's life." Montague begged.

"And for that crime, Corbyn is hereby exiled from Verona. I'm involved in your rivalry. Zach was my relative, and he lies dead because of your bloody feud." The Prince scowled, "I won't listen to your pleas or excuses. You can't get out of trouble by praying or crying, so don't bother. Tell Corbyn to leave the city immediately, or else, if he is found, he will be killed"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘯𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘱
𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘥 :(