𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐𝘝, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘐𝘐𝘐; 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦.

"Yes, those are the best clothes. But, gentle Nurse, please leave me alone tonight. I have to say a lot of prayers to make the heavens bless me. You know that my life is troubled and full of sin." I frowned.

"What, are you busy? Do you need my help?" Lady Capulet asked as she walked into the room.

"No, madam, we've figured out the best things for me to wear tomorrow at the ceremony. So if it's okay with you, I'd like to be left alone now. Let the Nurse sit up with you tonight. I'm sure you have your hands full preparing for the sudden festivities." I said.

"Good night. Go to bed and get some rest. I'm sure you need it." Lady Capulet raised her eyebrows, and then her and Nurse left. 

"Good-bye. Only God knows when we'll meet again. There is a slight cold fear cutting through my veins. It almost freezes the heat of life. I'll call them back here to comfort me." I sighed, "Nurse!- oh, what good would she do here? In my desperate situation, I have to act alone."

"Alright, here's the vial. What if this mixture doesn't work at all?" I picked up the posion Friar Lawerence gave me, that would send me into a deep slumber.

"Will I be married tomorrow morning? No, no, this knife will stop it. Lie down right there." I said, laying down my knife,

"What if the Friar mixed the potion to kill me? Is he worried that he will be disgraced if I marry Griffin after he married me to Corbyn? I'm afraid that it's poison. And yet, it shouldn't be poison because he is a trustworthy holy man. What if, when I am put in the tomb, I wake up before Corbyn comes to save me?"

"If I wake up too early, won't I go insane with all these horrible, frightening things around me, start playing with my ancestors' bones, and pull Jonah's corpse out of his death shroud? Will I grab one of my dead ancestor's bones and bash in my own skull?" I protested.

"Oh, look! I think I see my cousin Jonah's ghost. He's looking for Corbyn because Corbyn killed him with his sword. Wait, Jonah, wait! Corbyn, Corbyn, Corbyn! Here's a drink. I drink to you." I downed the drink, and fell onto my bed, concealed by my bed curtains. 

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭