𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐𝘐, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘐𝘝; 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯.

"Where the devil can Corbyn be? Didn't he come home last night?" Zach frowned. 

"Not to his father's house. I asked a servant." Jack shook his head.

"That fair-skinned, hard-hearted hussy, Rosaline is going to torment him until he goes insane." He tutted.

"Jonah, old Capulet's nephew, has sent a letter to Corbyn's father's house," Jack told him.

"I bet it's a challenge." Zach pursed his lips.

"Corbyn will answer the challenge." He bit his lip.

"Any man who knows how to write can answer a letter," Zach said.

"No, Corbyn will respond to the letter's writer, telling him whether he accepts the challenge." Jack nodded.

"Oh, poor Corbyn! He's already dead.  He's been cut through the ear with a love song. The centre of his heart has been split by blind Cupid's arrow. Is he man enough at this point to face off with Jonah?" He frowned.

"Why, what's Jonah's story?" Jack asked.

"He does everything by the book. He fights like you sing at a recital, paying attention to time, distance, and proportion. He takes the proper breaks: one, two, and the third in your heart." Zach chewed his tongue, "He knows passado- the forward thrust- the punto reverso-the backhand thrust-and the hai- the thrust that goes straight through."

"He knows what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I hate these crazy, affected guys who use foreign phrases and newfangled expressions. I hate their strange manners and their weird accents!" Zach scowled, ignoring Jack. 

They saw Corbyn approach them and grins appeared on their faces.

"Here comes Corbyn, here comes Corbyn!" Jack smiled.

"He looks skinny, like a dried herring without its eggs, and he hasn't got his girl." Zach frowned, "You faked us out pretty good last night."

"Good morning to you both. What do you mean I faked you out?" Corbyn asked,

"You gave us the slip, sir, the slip. Can't you understand what I'm saying?" Zach raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, good Zach. I had very important business to take care of. It was so important that I had to forget about courtesy and good manners." Corbyn apologised.

"In other words 'important business' is something sexual," Zach smirked, "You've hit the target, sir." He winked.

"That's a very polite and courteous explanation." Corbyn rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I am the pink flower- the master, of courtesy and manners." Zach bowed.

"The female genitalia?" Corbyn raised an eyebrow.

"Right." Zach nodded.

"Well, then my pump is well decorated with flowers," Corbyn smirked.

"Alright my witty friend, this joke has worn out your pump. Its thin skin is all worn out. The joke is all you have left." Zach shrugged with a smile. 

"This is a bad joke. It's all silliness." Corbyn laughed.

"Come break this up, Jack. I'm losing this duel of wits." Zach smiled.

"Keep going, keep going, or I'll declare myself the winner." Corbyn grinned.

"Now, if our jokes go on a wild-goose chase, I'm finished. You have more wild goose in one of your jokes than I have in five of mine. Was I even close to you in the chase for the goose?" Zach asked.

"You were never with me for anything if you weren't there for the goose." Corbyn laughed, implying Zach was only good for jokes.

"I'll bite you on the ear for that joke." Zach frowned.

"No, good goose, don't bite me." Corbyn smiled a small smile.

"Your joke is a very bitter apple. Your humor is a spicy sauce." Zach raised his eyebrows.

"Then isn't it just the right dish for a sweet goose?" Corbyn asked.

"Why, isn't all this joking better than groaning about love? Now you're sociable. Now you're Corbyn. Now you are what you've learned to be and what you are naturally." Zach said, changing the subject, "This love of yours was like a blithering idiot who runs up and down looking for a hole to hide his toy in."

"Stop there, stop there," Jack said,

"You want me to stop my tale before I'm done," Zach smirked.

"Otherwise your tale would have gotten too long." Jack sighed.

"Oh, you're wrong. I would have made it short. I had come to the deepest part of my tale, and I planned to say nothing more on the topic." Zach shrugged.

"Here's something good," Corbyn said, seeing Nurse and the servant, Thomas.

"There's two- a man and a woman," Zach said.

"Thomas!" Nurse called.

"I'm at your service." Thomas nodded.

"Give me my fan, Thomas." She told him. 

"Good Thomas, give her her fan to hide her face. Her fan is prettier than her face." Zach chuckled. 

"Good morning, gentlemen." Nurse said. 

"Good afternoon, fair lady," Zach smirked.

"Is it now afternoon?" Nurse asked.

"It's not earlier than that, I tell you. The lusty hand of the clock is now pricking noon." Zach laughed, clearing finding his offensive sexual innuendo funny. 

"Get out of here! What kind of man are you?" Nurse gasped.

"I'm a man, my lady, that God has made for himself to ruin." Zach nodded.

"I swear, you speak the truth. 'For himself to ruin,' he says. Gentlemen, can any of you tell me where I can find young Corbyn?" Nurse asked.

"I can tell you, but young Corbyn will be older when you find him than he was when you started looking for him. I am the youngest man by that name, because there is no one younger, or worse." Corbyn smiled.

"You speak well." Nurse nodded. 

"Is the worst well? Very well taken, I believe, very wise." Zach smiled.

"If you're the Corbyn I'm looking for, sir, I would like to have a confidence with you." Nurse nodded, confusing the word conference for confidence.

"She will indite him to some dinner party." Jack laughed, making fun of her.

"A pimp! A pimp! A pimp! I've found it out." Zach exclaimed.

"What have you found out?" Corbyn asked.

"She's not a prostitute unless she's using her ugliness to hide her promiscuity." Zach nodded. He started to sing a song with a smile.

Old rabbit meat is good to eat,
If you can't get anything else.
But if it's so old,
That it goes bad before you eat it,
Then it was a waste of money.

"Corbyn, are you going to your father's for lunch? Let's go there." Zach asked.

"I'll follow after you." Corbyn nodded. 

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺.