𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐𝘐, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘐; 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘧.

Now Corbyn's old feelings of desire are dying, and a new desire is eager to take their place. Corbyn groaned for the beautiful Rosaline and said he would die for her, but compared with tender Juliet, Rosaline doesn't seem beautiful now. 

Now someone loves Corbyn, and he's in love again- both of them falling for each others' good looks. But he has to make his speeches of love to a woman who's supposed to be his enemy. And she's been hooked by someone she should fear. 

Because he's an enemy, Corbyn has no chance to see Juliet and say the things a lover normally says. And Juliet's just as much in love as he, but she has even less opportunity to meet her lover. But love gives them power, and time gives them the chance to meet, sweetening the extreme danger with intense pleasure.

"Can I go away while my heart stays here? I have to go back to where my heart is."Corbyn said to myself as he hid in the bushes outside of the Capulet house.

"Romeo, my cousin, Romeo, Romeo!" Jack called. 

"He's a smart boy. I bet he slipped away and went home to bed." Zach shrugged.

"He ran this way and jumped over this orchard wall. Call to him, Zach." Jack told him. 

"I'll conjure him as if I were summoning a spirit." Zach winked, "Romeo! Madman! Passion! Lover! Show yourself in the form of a sigh. Speak one rhyme, and I'll be satisfied. Just cry out, 'Ah me!' Just say 'love' and 'dove.'" 

"He doesn't move. The silly ape is dead, but I must make him appear- I summon you by Rosaline's bright eyes, by her high forehead and her red lips, by her fine feet, by her straight legs, by her trembling thighs, and by the regions right next to her thighs. In the name of all of these things, I command you to appear before us in your true form." Zach continued, laughing.

"If he hears you, you'll make him angry." Jack glared.

"What I'm saying can't anger him. He would be angry if I summoned a strange spirit for her to have sex with- that's what would make him angry." Zach laughed again, "The things I'm saying are fair and honest. All I'm doing is saying the name of the woman he loves to lure him out of the darkness."

"Come on. He's hidden behind these trees to keep the night company. His love is blind, so it belongs in the dark." Jack sighed. 

"If love is blind, it can't hit the target." Zach shrugged, "Good night, Corbyn. I'll go to my little trundle bed. This open field is too cold a place for me to sleep." He turned to Jack, "Come on, should we go?"

"Let's go. There's no point in looking for him if he doesn't want to be found." He sighed again, and then they left. 

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦. 𝘣𝘤 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦.
𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦.