𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐𝘐, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘐𝘝 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵; 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳.

"Goodbye, old lady. Goodbye, lady, lady, lady." Jack smiled, walking after Zach.

"Please tell me, sir, who was that foulmouthed punk who was so full of crude jokes?" Nurse asked Corbyn.

"Nurse, he's a man who likes to hear the sound of his own voice. He says more in one minute than he does in a whole month." He smiled. 

"If he says anything against me, I'll humble him, even if he were stronger than he is- and twenty punks like him. If I can't do it myself, I'll find someone who can. That dirty rat! I'm not one of his sluts. I'm not one of his punk friends who carries a knife." Nurse frowned, "And you just stand there letting every jerk make fun of me for kicks." She said to Thomas.

"I didn't see anybody use you for kicks. If I had seen something like that, I would have quickly pulled out my weapon." Thomas said, "Believe me, I'll draw my sword as quick as any other man if I see a fight starting and the law is on my side."

"Now, I swear, I'm so angry that I'm shaking all over. That rotten scoundrel!" Nurse huffed, "Now, please, may I have a word with you, sir? My young mistress asked me to find you. What she asked me to say I'll keep to myself. But let me tell you this first. If you lead her into a fool's paradise, as the saying goes, it would be an outrageous crime because the girl is so young."

"Nurse, give my regards to to your lady. I swear to you-" Corbyn started.

"You have a good heart, and believe me, I'll tell her that. Lord, Lord, she'll be a happy woman." Nurse said.

"What are you going to tell her, Nurse? You're not paying attention to me." Corbyn frowned.

"Sir, I'll tell her that you propose to her, which I think is the gentlemanly thing to do." Nurse nodded.

"Tell her to devise a plan to get out of her house and come to confession at the abbey this afternoon. At Friar Lawrence's cell she can make confession and be married." Corbyn reached into his pocket and pulled out some coins, "Here is a reward for your efforts."

"No, really, I won't take a penny." Nurse shook her head. 

"Go on, I insist you take it." He nodded.

"This afternoon, sir? She'll be there." Nurse took his money and started to walk away.

"Wait good Nurse. Within an hour, one of my men will come to you behind the abbey wall and give you a rope ladder. I'll use the rope ladder to climb over the walls at night. Then I'll meet Juliet joyfully and in secret." Corbyn said, "Goodbye. Be honest and helpful, and I'll repay you for your efforts. Goodbye. Sing my praises to your mistress."

"May God in heaven bless you. Now please listen, sir." Nurse replied.

"What do you have to say, my dear Nurse?"

"Can your man keep a secret? Haven't you ever heard the saying, 'Two can conspire to put one away'?"

"I assure you, my man is as true as steel." Corbyn nodded.

"Well, sir, my mistress is the sweetest lady. Lord, Lord, when she was a little baby- oh, there is one nobleman in the city, a guy named Griffin, who would be happy to claim her as his own. Juliet would rather look at a toad than at him." Nurse frowned, "I make her angry sometimes by saying that Griffin is more handsome than you are. But when I say so, I swear she turns white as a sheet. Don't 'care' and 'Corbyn' begin with the same letter?"

"Yes, Nurse, what about that? They both begin with the letter 'C'." Corbyn said.

"She says the most beautiful things about you and care. It would be good for you to hear the things she says." Nurse told him.

"Give my compliments to your lady." Corbyn grinned.

"Yes, a thousand times. Thomas!" Nurse called.

"I'm ready." Thomas nodded.

"Go ahead. Go quickly." Nurse told him, handing him her fan. 

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘦.