𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐𝘝, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘝; 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"Mistress! Hey, mistress! Juliet! I bet she's fast asleep. Hey, lamb! Hey, lady! Hey, you lazy bones!" Nurse frowned as she entered my room, "What, you don't say a word? You take your beauty sleep now. Get yourself a week's worth of sleep. Tomorrow night, I bet, Count Griffin won't let you get much rest." She chuckled at her own joke before frowning again, "God forgive me."

"How sound asleep she is! I must wake her up. Madam, madam, madam! Yes, let the count take you in your bed. He'll wake you up, I bet. Won't he?" Nurse sighed, opening the bed curtains, "What? You're still dressed in all your clothes. But you're still asleep. I must wake you up. Lady! Lady! Lady! Oh no, oh no! Help, help! My lady's dead!"

"What's all the noise in here?" Lady Capulet entered.

"Oh, sad day!" Nurse cried.

"What is the matter?" She frowned.

"Look, look! Oh, what a sad day!" Nurse pointed to me.

"Oh my, Oh my! My child, my reason for living, wake up, look up, or I'll die with you! Help, help! Call for help." Lady Capulet gasped.

"For shame, bring Juliet out here. Her bridegroom is here." Capulet huffed, walking into the room.

"She's dead, deceased, she's dead. Curse the day!" Nurse called.

"Curse the day! She's dead, she's dead, she's dead!" Lady Capulet sobbed.

"No! Let me see her. Oh no! She's cold. Her blood has stopped, and her joints are stiff. She's been dead for some time. She's dead, like a beautiful flower, killed by an unseasonable frost." Capulet gasped.

"Come, is the bride ready to go to church?" Friar Lawerence came in with Griffin, and some musicians. 

"She's ready to go, but she'll never return." Capulet said, then he turned to Griffin, "Oh son! On the night before your wedding day, death has taken your wife. There she lies. She was a flower, but death deflowered her."

"Have I waited so long to see this morning, only to see this?" Griffin gasped.

"This is the most miserable hour of all time! I had only one child, one poor child, one poor and loving child, the one thing I had to rejoice and comfort myself, and cruel Death has stolen it from me!" Lady Capulet cried.

"She was tricked, divorced, wronged, spited, killed! Death, the most despicable thing, tricked her. Cruel, cruel Death killed her. Oh love! Oh life! There is no life, but my love is dead!" Griffin's eyes filled with tears. 

"Why did this have to happen now? Why did Death have to ruin our wedding? Oh child! Oh child! My soul and not my child! You are dead! Oh no! My child is dead." Capulet frowned.

"Be quiet, for shame! The cure for confusion is not yelling and screaming. You had this child with the help of heaven" Friar Lawerence glared, "She is in a better place. You could not prevent her from dying someday, but heaven will give her eternal life."

"All the things that we prepared for the wedding party will now be used for the funeral," Capulet said.

"Sir, you go in. And, madam, go with him. And you go too, Sir Griffin. Everyone prepare to take this beautiful corpse to her grave." Friar Lawerence sighed, and they all left, except Nurse and the musicians. 

"Well, we can put away our pipes and go home." One of the musicians frowned. 

"Honest good boys, ah, put 'em away, put 'em away. As you know, this is a sad case." Nurse wiped her eyes as she left.

"Yes, well, things could get better." The same musician raised his eyebrows.

"Musicians, oh, musicians, play 'Heart's Ease,' 'Heart's Ease.' Oh, I'll die if you don't play 'Heart's Ease.'" Thomas sighed, entering the room. 

"Why 'Heart's Ease'?" The musician frowned. 

"Oh, musicians, because my heart is singing 'My Heart is Full of Woe'" Oh, play me some happy sad song to comfort me." Thomas groaned.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 
 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴 = 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘤𝘢
𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯 = 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬