𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐𝘐𝘐, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘐𝘐; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯.

𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷.

"I wish the sun would hurry up and set and night would come immediately. When the night comes and everyone goes to sleep, Corbyn will leap into my arms, and no one will know." I sighed, dreamily. Just then, Nurse entered with a rope latter, "Oh, here comes my Nurse, and she brings news. Every voice that mentions Corbyn's name sounds beautiful. Now, Nurse, what's the news? Is that the rope ladder Corbyn told you to pick up?"

"Yes, yes, this is the rope ladder." Nurse frowned. 

"Oh my, what's the news? Why do you look so upset?" I asked.

"Oh, it's a sad day! He's dead. He's dead. He's dead! We're ruined, lady, we're ruined! What an awful day! He's gone. He's been killed. He's dead!" Nurse cried. 

"Can God be so jealous and hateful?" I gasped.

"Corbyn is hateful, even though God isn't. Oh, Corbyn, Corbyn, who ever would have thought it would be Corbyn?" Nurse sobbed.

"What kind of devil are you to torture me like this? This is as bad as the tortures of hell. Has Corbyn killed himself?" My eyes filled with tears, "I will no longer be myself if you tell me Corbyn killed himself. If he's been killed, say 'Yes.' If not, say 'No.' These short words will determine my joy or my pain." 

"I saw the wound. I saw it with my own eyes. God bless that wound, here on his manly chest. A pitiful corpse, a bloody, pitiful corpse." Nurse wailed, "Pale as ashes and drenched in blood. All the dried blood was so gory. I fainted when I saw it."

"Oh, my heart is breaking. I'll give my vile body back to the earth. I'll never move again. My body and Corbyn's will lie together in one sad coffin." I started to sob. 

"Oh, Jonah, Jonah, he was the best friend I had. Oh, polite Jonah, he was an honorable gentleman. I wish I had not lived long enough to see him die." Nurse sniffed.

"What disaster is this? Has Corbyn been killed, and is Jonah dead too? Jonah was my dearest cousin. Corbyn was even dearer to me as my husband. Let the trumpets play the song of doom, because who can be alive if those two are gone?" I gasped.

"Jonah is dead, and Corbyn has been banished. Corbyn killed Jonah, and his punishment was banishment." Nurse finally explained.

"Oh God, did Corbyn's hand shed Jonah's blood?" My eyes widened. 

"It did, it did. Curse the day this happened, but it did." Nurse nodded.

"Oh, he's like a snake disguised as a flower. Did a dragon ever hide in such a beautiful cave?" I grew angry, "He's turned out to be the exact opposite of what he seemed. He's a saint who should be damned. Oh, I can't believe the deepest evil lurked inside something so beautiful!"

"There is no trust, no faith, no honesty in men. All of them lie. All of them cheat. They're all wicked. Ah, where's my servant?- give me some brandy- these griefs, these pains, these sorrows make me old. Shame on Corbyn!" Nurse exclaimed. 

"I hope sores cover your tongue for a wish like that! He was not born to be shameful. Shame does not belong with Corbyn. He deserves only honor, complete honor." I refused to believe Corbyn would do such a thing, without reason at least, "Oh, I was such a beast to be angry at him."

"Are you going to say good things about the man who killed your cousin?" Nurse gasped.

"Am I supposed to say bad things about my own husband?" I glared, "But why, you villain, did you kill my cousin? Probably because my cousin the villain would have killed my husband. Where are my father and my mother, Nurse?"

"They are crying and moaning over Jonah's corpse. Are you going to join them? I'll bring you there." Nurse nodded.

"Are they washing out his wounds with their tears? I'll cry my tears for Corbyn's banishment when their tears are dry. Pick up this rope ladder. This poor rope ladder, it's useless now, just like me, because Corbyn has been exiled." I told her, "He made this rope ladder to be a highway to my bed, but I am a virgin, and I will die a virgin and a widow. Let's go, rope ladder. Nurse, I'm going to lie in my wedding bed. And death, not Corbyn, can take my virginity!"

"Go to your bedroom. I'll find Corbyn to comfort you. I know where he is. Listen, your Corbyn will be here tonight. I'll go to him. He's hiding out in Friar Lawrence's cell." Nurse sighed

 "Oh, find him! Give this ring to my true knight! And tell him to come here to say his last goodbye." I handed her a ring and ushered her away. 

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 & 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴 & 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 & 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 & 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦