Chapter 19

JUNGKOOK POV

What. The. Flying. Fuck!
Urgh, I knew this would happen. Fucks sake!. Its everywhere and now my phones ringing off the hook. I can't deal with this right now, I need to talk to Tzuyu, I can't imagine how she must feel about all of this. I want to call her, urgh, if I can just get my phone to stop ringing every two bloody seconds!!!!
I don't even have her number. Jackson! He must have it. I call him.

"Jackson, hey man"

"Jungkook?"

"Yh, can you pls give me tzuyu's number"

"Huh, what's going on?"

"I'll explain later, pls just give me her number... NOW!"

"Urm... ok, its +82 115 5547 287"

"Thanks bro, sorry for snapping at you, I'm just having a shit day"

"Yh whatever, just dont tell her I gave it to you" the indifference in his tone very evident.

I don't even know where to start, Tzuyu must hate me right now! Urgh, I could kill Rosè right now!

+82 115 5547 287...

"Hello, tzu... its jungkook... I can explain everything.... pls say something... tzu.?"

"*inaudible sobbing* "

"Tzu, baby pls listen... I can ex-pl-ain I

*she hangs up *

I dial her number again multiple times to no avail.

Wow, She couldn't even give me a chance to explain my side of things. She must think so little of me to fall for these rumours. I get the message loud and clear!

Whatever, I have to get to rehearsals anyway.

I think I'll take the Mercedes today, it rides nicely and a nice drive might help me take my mind off Tzuyu.

Oh, this is just great,there's traffic and I'm already running late!!!

The left lane seems to be moving faster, maybe If I just switch lanes I could just--

*BANG*

Oh dear God, just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse... nothing like a fender bender to spice up my shitty day!

I see the driver approaching with his daughter, he looks furious!

"Are you nuts!!!" He slams his hands on the hood of my car!

"What are you waiting for, get out!!!" He yells.  Oh. my . God, I'm about to lose my shitttt!!!

I step out of the car and surely enough he recognises me, him and... judging by the gasps.... every onlooker nearby.

Great, I've been spotted, now I can't tell him off!.

"Oppa, its Jungkook from BTS" the little girl screams.

As if it wasn't obvious enough.

"Sir, I'm so sorry I didnt see you, it's ok, I'll cover the damages" I plead.

"Urm, haha, sure sure, just one thing...." 

"Ok.. what?"

"Can I have a picture... for my daughter I mean" he blushes

"Sure, you want a picture sweetie"

She nods, wide-eyed, suddenly unable to speak. Her father proceeds to take a selfie, with all. three.of .us.

*30 minutes later*

I enter the big hit building. Before I know it, I'm swarmed by managers.

I can't deal with this right now.

"Jungkook, please head to the fifth floor, we'll be having a meeting to discuss your dating scandal and how to handle it".

"Fine".

"So what happened, are you two dating, you know you're not allowed to date." one of them begins.

"No, Rosè just kissed me".

"Just like that? "

"Yh, just like that... now if you'll excuse me, I have to rehearse".

I'm met with weird stares from the gang as I walk into the dance studio. I know what they're  thinking. They saw me with Tzuyu last night only to end up kissing Rosè. They must be livid.

"I can explain" I start

"Well?.... " Namjoon urged with raised eyebrows.

"I dunno what happened, Rosè just threw herself at me, next thing I know I'm all over the news ".

They all laugh

"We had a feeling that's what happened,  we raised you better". Jin laughed.

"Raised me... pfft" I joke

"So are you and Tzuyu like a thing now" V questions, with undertones of disappointment almost. I can't quite understand why?

"Urm... not right now no".

"Ah, I see". He says grinning ear to ear.

Ok.

Sorry for the short update guys, been really busy lately. Love you xoxo