Chapter 2

Tzuyu POV

Just as we were trying to catch our breaths, a deep voice broke the silence.

"is everything okay?, the stage director gave us the green light to start rehearsing since you guys hadn't arrived yet, I hope you don't mind". Taehyung exclaimed.

"Oh sure , no problem, continue, we don't mind", Momo giggled to our surprise. She had been the most tense during our hasty journey, we thought for sure she would have objected to them hijacking our rehearsal slot. I guess that boxy smile might have had something to do with her drastic change of mood.

"urm actually... Jihyo began, "we still have twenty minutes left to rehearse if you don't mind".

They all turn to face each other, forming a sort of a huddle, I could hear each of their distinct voices deliberating on a solution to their dilemma, all except one, their maknae, Jungkook. He was stood quietly in the corner, phone in hand, seemingly unconcerned at the chaos gradually unfolding before him. He let out a sigh before raising his head. I felt the world around me stop. My heart raced uncontrollably as his honey brown eyes met mine. I couldn't help but feel the coldness that oozed from them, still, my heart raced unsteadily as they melted into golden rays under the fluorescent lighting.

For the sake of my dignity, I pray my face did not betray me in the same manner that my heart did. I tried as hard as I could to look as uninterested as he did.

To be honest, I am not a big fan of Bangtan Sonyeondan, nor was their maknae my bias in anyway shape or form, but in that moment, I struggled to understand the overwhelming mix of emotions that rushed through me.

I could feel myself blushing, I guess he noticed too, if my face was as red as they felt, he must have noticed, that would explain the smirk forming across his face.

After what seemed like an eternity, our interlocked gazes finally broke when their leader, sunbaenim RM finally spoke...

"do you guys mind if we stayed a little while longer, we're almost done, its j-just, our stage is all set up, we'll finish earlier to give you more t-time to rehearse" he stuttered through his words apologetically.

Jihyo turned to look at us for confirmation before she nodding. " sure" she blurted.

" Kasamida", six of them chorused, minus the maknae of course, he had made his way to the bottom of the stage seemingly heading towards the exit...