Chapter 1

Tzuyu POV

I hurried out of the dorm with my phone, purse, water bottle in one hand and hair brush and spray in the other. The cool breeze swept across my face and through my wet hair sending slight shivers through my body as I rushed toward our black SUV. I can't believe I slept through both alarms, today of all days!

"Zu, hurry, we're gonna be late" Jihyo called out as she peeked through the windows of the SUV

Our new dorms, (courtesy of JYP) were so massive that we each had a room with an en-suite bathroom to ourselves, they must have not realised that I was still asleep whilst they were getting ready.

I rushed into the car, before I had a chance to properly shut the door, the driver sped off. Momo and Dahyun secured my seatbelt whilst Jihyo relieved me of the items in my hand.

What happened Zu?"

Im sorry Unnie, I exclaimed, I was so tired from practice last night, I must have slept through my alarms.

Urgh, typical, Nayeon laughed, I just hope we're not the last ones, we're gonna look so unprofessional coming into the SBS Gayeon rehearsal almost an hour late!

I was so excited when I learnt we were gonna be performing a medley of fancy and feel special with a dance break in between, but so far, this day was not going well for us... all because of me.

I guess Momo could read the distress on my face as she reached out to comfort me by rubbing her hands across my cheeks.

Its okay my love, we're almost there, besides, we've already mastered the routines to perfection, we only need to familiarize ourselves with the stage.

I gave a warm smile as I tried to fix my haphazard appearance with assistance from Jihyo.

Our SUV pulls up in front of the SBS and we all dash out through the various exits in the SUV and straight into the SBS building. We headed straight for the stairs, no time to wait for the elevator that already had a queue forming in front of it. We made our way through six flights of stairs in record time. We dashed past the guards in the hallway, (they didn't bother to ask us for ID's, im sure they recognised us), before busting through the back door of the main stage.

All eyes abruptly turned to face us, judging by the disgruntled look on their faces, I reckon we looked a mess!

Amongst the dozens eyes focused on us Seven pair of eyes in particular caused me to freeze.

BANGTAN!

They exuded so much confidence and strength. I must admit, they looked even better in person, especially Jin sunbaenim.