Chapter 4

Jungkook POV

I was in absolutely no mood to get into a staring match with JYP's princess for the second time today, I had far more important things to worry about, like hyung Jin glaring at me for instance.

"Where did you go?" he inquired

I went to the bathroom, I respond immediately, almost cutting him off.

"We have a show to prepare for, he continued, please hurry". He said, slightly irritated.

I do exactly as instructed, it's probably best not to provoke a reaction, especially not in front of whatsherface and co. I could already picture the smug look on her face.

Our performance for the SBS Gayodaejun included our dance solo's, followed by a medley of Dionsyious and boy with luv, and just to spice things up, we were bringing Halsey as a surprise guest. Koreans just love overseas artists and she was practically our sister at this point, we literally didn't even need to ask. It was not the most convenient timing for her, but we were desperate, we learnt blackpink were bringing dua lipa and of course we had to stay ahead of the game somehow. She could hardly make it to most of our rehearsals but she couldn't say no to us and we were determined to find a way to make it work!

Finally, after our last run through, we signal twice's managers to let them know they're all clear to rehearse.

I could hardly focus whilst rehearsing my solo, my eyes seemed to constantly wander to the little one, I don't for the life of me know their names. To say I was not a fan of their bubblegum pop cutesy concept would be the biggest understatement of the century! But for some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off her, her doll like face, baby pink lips, and her dark hair that contrasted her pale skin and complimented those doe eyes so beautifully. I would never admit any these things out loud, but I was in awe of her beauty!