Chapter 6

Tzuyu POV

I reluctantly walk over to the queue. Jimin greets me with a warm smile.

"You hungry?" He inquires with a slight chuckle.

" A little" I laugh. I can feel myself blushing a little, but this time, I'm not so uncomfortable. Jimin was so warm and friendly, we had only just met, but It felt like I had known him forever.
Jungkook didn't even bother to turn around, seemingly occupied with his phone.

As the conversation between me and jimin unravelled from food to our anxiety over the big day at the SBS Gayodaejun, we found ourselves in front of the queue. As they both proceed to make their order, curiosity gets the best of me, I lean forward slightly to try and catch a glimpse of what was keeping jungkook so occupied on that damn phone. He turns around just in time to catch me staring.... oh dear God... help me.

If looks could kill, I'd most certainly be dead.

He clenched his teeth before speaking

"What ?" He demands

"Huh"

"What are you doing"?

Urm... I.. I

"Well you what? "

"I was trying to check the time", I lied

He looks sideways at the massive clock in front of us then raises his eyebrow.

"Oh I di..didn't see it" I stutter

"Oh really" he exclaims, the sarcasm in his tone very apparent.

"Yes really, what else would I be checking for?" I snap back refusing to admit I'd been caught in a lie.

His head jerks back in surprise, before chuckling to himself.

"What a brat" he half whispers under his breath, but still loud enough for both jimin and I to hear.

Jungkook! "Jimin exclaims, "don't be so rude".

My face fully red from anger and embarrassment.

"Urm.. I'm not so hungry anymore, I think I'll just order some takeout later" I barely finished uttering those words before practically bolting for the exit.

A few seconds after leaving the canteen, I hear footsteps behind me, I try not to turn around, but before I knew it he was already side by side with me.

"I'm so sorry about that, it's just, he's always a little tense during this time of year, you know, award show season and all" jimin explains, his voice so calming I couldn't help but blush.

"See you soon", he adds before holding the door to the buildings exit open for me.

"Sure" I smile before heading out to the SUV.