Chapter 16

Mature warning, prepare to squeal 😉....

Tzuyu POV

So here I was, side by side in a car with Jungkook.  A million thoughts raced through my mind. What was I doing. What was he thinking. What was I thinking! Where was this headed. Nothing made sense  yet everything felt so right. He was so close to me, close enough that part of his muscled thigh was rested on top of mine.

He rests his hands on my thigh shockwaves travel through my entire body. Oh no... here we go again. Is this why he wanted me to come with him. Was I just his playtoy, his fuck buddy. Oh God... I should've known. I can't give in to my urges, no matter how bad I want to, -- believe me, I want to... but I just can't, he's never going to respect me If I keep crumbling everytime he touches me.  I summon the will power to remove his hands from my bare thigh.

"What is it babydoll?"

Babydoll... me?

"I'm not your toy!" I sneer

"What, you don't like the nickname?"

"Its not just the name.... it's this" I gesture to his hands which somehow found its way back on to my thigh.

"What,... you don't want me to touch you" he smirks

"What I mean is, I'm not your fuckbuddy!" The words roll out from my mouth so awkwardly, I hardly ever curse and it shows!

His head jerks back in surprise.  He removes his hand from my thigh.

"Fuckbuddy?... really Tzu, you really think that's what I think of you?" He hissed.

"I.. well I.."

He scoffs as I'm about to respond.

"What I meant to say was, one minute you're nice to me, and the next... my voice begins to break... the next you make me cry" I start to sob.

He uses his massive palm to gently cup my face, then brushes the tears streaming down my face with his thumb.

"Babydoll, don't cry... I didn't mean to hurt you, i swear, it's just, I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes" he explains.

He leans in for a kiss... I try to resist but before I knew it, his lips came crashing into mine. I give in completely and wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him in closer. He slowly redirects his kisses to my neck, and then lower and lower, my breath hitches as he reaches my breasts. He slips off the straps of my dress and my nipples immedialy harden under his intense gaze. I grabbed his hair as he used his mouth to cover my nipple sucking hard. I bite my lip to stop myself  moaning. I don't know what I was thinking and frankly I didn't care. My sanity left me the moment his lips crashed into mine.
A moan escapes my lips as his kisses gradually reach my thigh, He uses his hands to part my legs as he slides my panties to the side. He buries his head between my legs, his tongue feels warm inside me.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned loudly.

He slowly lifts his head and presses his index finger against his lips.

"Shhhhh" he whispers as he gestures to the driver.

My sanity returns momentarily as I'm reminded we're not alone.

He buries his head between my legs again and I'm forced to put my hands over my mouth to prevent myself from making any more embarrassing sounds.  My toes curl as I climax intensely, I jerk uncontrollably as he continues to lick..

"Aaaaa-aaa... oh my god - aaaaa" I couldn't keep it in any longer

He lifts his head slowly as he uses his tongue to wipe his lips. He kisses my forehead softly as I begin to pull my dress strap back over my shoulder.

"These are beautiful" he teases as he cups one last feel of my breast before I can get the other strap on.

I can feel my cheeks turn red.

"Are you blushing? Haha ... why have you gone shy all of a sudden" he laughs

I can hardly look at him... I feel my cheeks turning tomato red.

He cups my face in his hand as he gently  lifts my face forcing me to look directly into his honey brown eyes.

"Tzu.. You make me feel things I've never felt before".

Sorry for the long wait guys, hope you all had a wonderful christmas/ new years. Also, thanks for 2.5k reads. I'll try and update the next chapter sooner Xoxo.

Feel free to comment, drop some ideas, what you want to see more  etc. Or how you're liking the story so far. Xoxo