chapter 17

JUNGKOOK POV

Our driver pulls up to the venue, before I have the chance to savour her taste a little longer, we're swarmed  by paparazzi and fans eager to see which idol just arrived. This party's a lot bigger than what Rose made it out to be and honestly, I'd rather be anywhere else, but I'm already here now so I have no choice but to endure this nightmare.

"Ladies first princess"

"Hide!" she ordered

"Oooo Okay your highness"

She giggles adorably.

I quickly slide into the front seat as she prepares to make her exit. Thank God for tinted windows!

She steps out of the car and the crowd erupted into the most deafening roars.

"Tzuyu, tzu-ah, I love you so much marry me, tzuyuuuuu!!" I could hear the fanboys screaming. It took everything in me not  to leap out and throttle them!.

"Tzuyu-ah, your so beautiful, you look like an angel" I can't say I don't agree with them...she's heavenly, and most importantly... MINE!

The driver circles the block a few times  then returns to drop me off. Smart guy, he must be used to this kind of stuff, it is gangnam after all, most idols live here, so it's safe to say this isn't his first experience with helping an idol avoid a dating scandal.

"Have a nice night sir " I smirked as I left him a very generous tip.

"You too young man.. you too" he winked.

Our little banter is cut short by paparazzi and fans screaming. Luckily  bighit bodyguards were on standby at the entrance ready to rush to my rescue . I manage to sign a few autographs for armies, before the bodyguards dragged me away.

"Jungkookah, over here!" V calls out to me waving frantically. Jimin, jin and Hobi are right next to him. I make my way over to them. I see joon in the  corner talking to jisoo... why am I not surprised!.

V has half a bottle of Soju in his hands so I know he's already tipsy, he's such a lightweight. He starts playing with my hair and pinching my cheeks.

"Kookie, your so cuuuuuute" I swear, he can't keep his hands off me when his drunk for some reason.

"V, I'm gonna get you some water" I pat his head as i head to the bar. He shifts his attention to jimin.

"Kookah, get me some water as well" Hobi calls out

"Yah, me too " jin adds. My God, I hate being the youngest!

On my way to the bar, my eyes scan the place in search of her.

Shortly after getting my hyungs their bottles of water, I  feel a hand on my back. I can't stop myself from grinning like a school boy in love.

"Oppa"

Oppa?!... oh no, I recognise that squeaky voice.... Rose!

My grin immediately disappears as I turn to face her. She must have noticed the change in my mood because she then asks...

"What's wrong oppa?, are you lost, are you looking for someone?.. your members are over there" she gestures to V and jimin.

"Urm, no, actually, I was looking for someone else..."

Her eyes lights up.

"Aah , oppa, who were you looking for?... me ? " she exclaimed excitedly.

"No"

Her smile disappears. Good.

"Oh... then who?"

"Someone else" I groaned as I made my way past her.

She. Follows. Me

"Is it tzuyu?" She inquires, her tone now discerningly lower

"Its none of your busin-"

"I can help you find her." she interrupts. "Come with me".

I'm desperate, so I oblige.

She insists on holding my hand as she guides me through the crowd despite my objections.

We make our way away from the party room to the famous YG Cafeteria.

"Oppa are you hungry"

"Wheres Tzuyu" I snapped

"Oppa, she left already"

She grabs my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. A few seconds pass before I'm able to process what's happening in time to react. I push her off me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Rosè?!"

"Oppa, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me.. its just... she begins to cry, I'm such a fan, I guess I got a little carried away... I'm sorry"

She leans into me for a hug

" please accept my apology oppa" she looks up at me longingly, waiting for a response.

I unwrap her arms behind me and walk away. I could hear her sobbing behind me, but, honestly, I could care less.