Chapter 10

Jungkook pov

I hurry backstage to find jin glaring at me once again.

"Where did you go?" He inquired

"I went to the bathroom"...

He raised his eyebrows suspiciously

"What, I drink a lot of water, you know that" I respond before he even has the chance to ask

If you say so, quick, get in position, he gently nudges me into my cubicle below the stage.

I wave to halsey, but I don't think she notices, she's too busy talking to joon.

I was'nt about to let him know about my little encounter. One, it was definately not the time or place. Two, I knew I was gonna get an earful. Man, I could just imagine his reaction if I told him I just had unprotected sex, with a girl I barely know, in a waiting room, literally minutes before our performance. I'd be dead. Literally...

I must admit, I didn't think she'd be so easy. I mean, i know her kind. The prom queens I call them, always so stuck up and think they're too good for everyone. But my God she's beautiful! I got so lost in the moment I didn't even think to use protection, or even pull out!
she's probably on the pill or something, anyways, I can't think about that now. The intro to boy with luv starts and my cubicle begins to lift above the stage... and there she is... my eyes lock onto her immediately... she's seated right at the front, radiant as ever. My heart starts to flutter, I can't tell if it's because I'm slightly nervous because my part is coming up or...... because she's.... no, I'm probably just nervous.

Deafining roars from the audience makes my heart pound harder, yet, my eyes can't stop wandering to her direction, longing for her gaze and puzzled at her unamused demeanor....

So sorry for the late update guys, but college is kicking my ass!! Pls feel free to let me know how you're finding the story so far. Xoxo