Chapter 9

Disclaimer; this chapter is going to be x rated, just giving the heads up 😁😉

                     Tzuyu POV

"Oh urm, this isn't the bathroom" he smirks

"Well clearly, it isn't" I remarked whilst scowling at him .

"Oh, er, I guessed it was a private bathroom due to the er.. size" he said mockingly.

I could see their green room was literally twice the size of ours, (no pun intended) but there was really no need for him to rub it in. After all, we were also quite well off!

" funny" I exclaimed sarcastically. " now get out" i demanded.

"You're so pretty when you're mad" he laughs.

I was so taken back by his unexpected
remark, I hardly noticed when he
moved in closer, our faces literally inches apart.

He grabs my arm and I look up. I suddenly become very conscious of my very skimpy attire, before I knew what was happening, his lips crashed into mine.

I had imagined my first kiss many times. Under a starry night. Or in the winter, cuddled up in a blanket  to a loving boyfriend. All the corny scenarios, I know.

Never in a million years would I have guessed it would be in a green room, at the SBS, with a boy who clearly enjoyed tormenting me.

My mind was spinning. Mostly thoughts of his hard rock abs pressed against mine, his hands gripped firmly onto my arm. I could feel his muscular thighs beside my bare ones.

My heart pounded with lust and I could feel myself practically pooling in my panties.

I give in to my desires and  I let him continue, I run my hands through his hair and pull him in closer. A moan escapes his lips and I want to hear that sound again. He lowers his kisses to the crook of my neck and a shameless moan escapes my lips.  He slides his hands up my crop top and grabs a hold of my breasts, his fingers lightly pinch my nipples as he continues to kiss me. I moan at his touches as I feel him hardening against me. He pulls my knees to his sides then positions his hands on my hips, my mini skirt bunched up at my sides baring my thighs completely as I straddled him. He places me gently on the couch nearby and uses his knee to part my legs, spreading them wide and I feel his fingers rub against me. I pray he'll be gentle with me.

"You're soaking wet" he inhales biting his lip.

He unzips his pants to reveal the growing bulge in his boxers, his fingers cup around his length and I gulp as he leans in closer.

He presses into me and it's such a foreign feeling . My eyes screw shut and I bite my lip to keep from gasping.

I wince at the pinching feeling deep inside me.

"Fuck" jungkook groans. He leans in to lick my neck with his warm tongue completely ignorant to my discomfort.

"Oh god" . He moans as he rolls his head back.

"Babygirl, you're so fucking tight, it feels so good.

The comfort of his voice gradually mutes my pain and with his rhythmic thrusts, pain eventually gives way to pleasure.

My leg tenses as I came undone, He let's out a soft moan and I feel his warmth inside me. He collapses onto my chest and I can feel the heavy thrumming of his heart against my chest and the dampness of his hair on my face. 

A short moment passes before I finally come to my senses. I feel the tears forming in my eyes and I try my best to hide it.

I wince at the sudden emptiness as he pulls out of me.

"I urm, I.. I have to go now" he stutters as he zips his trousers.

I try my hardest to avoid making eye contact...
I use my hair to cover my face.

I was suddenly overwhelmed by a wave of shame ... a plethora of questions raced through my mind, mostly, I was struggling to understand what came over me, why he had such an effect on me. His emotions were so hard to read, that it just left me with even more unanswered questions to ponder on...