Chapter 9

Calvin's POV

I looked at Erick in disbelief. The video of us having sex leaked onto the internet. I grew angrier and angrier by the second.

"Calvin please calm down." Erick said.

I just looked at the TV in a daze.

"Catherine is gonna pay....." I said seriously.

"Calvin...." he said.

"Don't Calvin me Erick...Do you know how much I hate this bitch right now? We can't even enjoy our life with each other because she constantly tortures us. I can't take this bullshit from her anymore." I Said seriously.

"Where is she living?" Erick asked.

"Last time I checked she was with ole dude Aaron in Versailles, France. Not too far from Paris." I said trying to calm myself down.

"Good. Now we can kill two birds with one stone." he smiled.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"We can handle Catherine and then have our honeymoon." he smiled.

"That's a great idea." I said as I sat back and began searching flight tickets on my phone.

"Alright Goodnight bae."Erick said as he kissed me.

"Goodnight." I said as I pulled him closer to me.

Erick's POV

The Next Day

"Morning baby. Wake up." I said as I shook Calvin.

"Bae just a few more minutes." Calvin said halfway asleep.

"Bae. Our flight leaves at 8 am. Remember." I said as I shook him a Little harder.

"OK. OK. I'm awake." he said as he Jumped up.

"We have to Get ready and go to JFK. It's 5:30 and we don't have a lot of time." I said as I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to pee.

"So what's the game plan?" I asked as I walked out the bathroom.

"We're going to Paris to find Catherine." he said bluntly as he stood up from the bed, naked.

"Alright." I said as I went back into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Almost instantly he pushed me on the cold tile wall and began to make out with me in the shower.

"Thank you for being there for me." he said as water glisted on his body.

"You don't have to thank me Calvin. It's my job." I said as I smiled at him.

Meanwhile in Versailles, France

Catherine's POV

  I'm still in disbelief that Calvin married Erick. I'm so angry I don't know what to do or how to feel. I just know one thing.... I want to get full custody of my child. I feel like he shouldn't be raised by two Fags. Yep... I said it. I fucking called them two fags.

Because that's all they are. I don't want my son to grow up around that and see two men together during his childhood.

To be honest...I remembered  when I told Calvin that the child isn't his. There's a strong posibility that it is his child. I just said those mean and hateful comments towards him because I loved Calvin with my all and then he decides to put a man over me. It really hurt me to find out about Erick. I just didn't show my feelings at the time because I didn't want to seem weak and vulnerable. That's why I hope that bitch dies and goes straight to hell....

I just sat on the edge of the bed out of the window. Aaron and I lived In a French Chateau not too far from Paris. Even though Aaron and I are dating I feel like in this relationship alone. It's the worst feeling I've here felt......

Calvin's POV

"Well...this Is going to be a interesting honeymoon." I said as I sat back in my seat.

"I know right." Erick chuckled.

"Y'all ready for take off?" our private Jet Pilot asked.

"Yep. We ready. Lets get this party started." I said as I grabbed Ericks hand and smiled at him.

'Why dose it feel I'm in a dream? I'm living the life I've always dreamed Of. I've been blessed with a huge house, a healthy son, and Erick the love of my life....I also noticed I think about deep and touchy subjects on a plane...' I thought to myself. I let out a small chuckle.

"What's funny? " Erick asked with a confused look on his face.

"I was wondering...Why do I always think about deep shit on planes." I said as I laughed.

"Bruhh me too." he said as he laughed.

Aaron's POV

"Was the video leaked? " I asked my secretary as I sat behind my desk.

"Yes sir... It was." she said quietly.

"Alright. Good. " I said as I smiled brightly.

My phone rung and I saw it was Latterious. I got up and closed the door to my office.

"Hey bae... " I said as I bit my lip sensually.

"Wassup Aaron...Damn we haven't talked in so long." Latterious said.

"I know right. Where do you live?" I asked.

"I'm still In Georgia. What about you? " he asked.

"I live in Paris.... " I said.

"Oh OK... Paris Texas...right?" he asked.

"Nahh the one in France." I laughed.

"Dammmn you just forgot about me and fled the country didn't you Aaron." He laughed.

"You can come visit me anytime. I promise. " I smiled.

"Alright. Well. I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow." he laughed......

Hey y'all. Thanks for reading And  thanks for being patient and waiting for this update.  I'm working on my 8th book... So I'm pretty preoccupied with that. It will be worth the wait....  Anyways I love y'all. Please Vote, share and feel free to ask questions.