Chapter 7

Erick's POV

Calvin and I turned around and look to the back of the church...There stood Catherine. "Catherine Get on outta Here woman!!!" Calvin growled at her. "Calvin please calm down." I begged as I looked in his eyes. "Were my baby at?" she asked forcefully. "Catherine....Please calm down and stop being ratchet in front of all these people." Calvin said as he tried his best to calm down. "Nigga what the Fuck you mean being ratchet." Catherine's scream echoed throughout the church.

"Catherine..... Get the Fuck outta here before I have you dragged outta here like the crazy bitch you are." Calvin growled at her once again. Catherine just casually laughed. "And If do you do... It will be the last time you ever see Erick or my son alive." she said. The entire church gasped in fear. I began to back up away from her afraid she would try something at that moment. "Are you scared?" she asked with an evil grin. "NO HE'S NOT." Calvin said as he jumped in front of me. "Mhmm....anyways. Keep Your guard up. I can strike anytime." she said as she casually walked toward the door.

"By the way....I'm going to get my son one way or another." she said as she paused at the door before she walked out.

I turned and looked at The Pastor. He looked like he was in shock. "Well... Um... You may Kiss the groom." he said. I threw my hands around Calvin's neck and we made out for a couple of seconds.

Everyone in the church stood up and cheered as they now recognized that The first openly gay football player was now married.

"I now present to you Calvin and Erick Johnson." The Pastor said proudly. Calvin and I looked at each other and smiled. He grabbed my hand as we prepared to walk down the aisle together as one. "You're finally mines." Calvin whispered in my ear. "I know right." I said as I smiled at him. He picked me up bridal style and carried out of the church into a limo waiting for us out side.

"I can't wait until tomorrow." Calvin said with a huge smile. "Why?" I asked. "Because...It's a surprise." he said as he chuckled. "You and all these got damn surprises." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You know it." he said as he laughed and jumped in the limo. "So where's the reception? " I asked trying to change the subject. "It's in the Grand Ballroom of the hotel. " he said. "Thank God that's not a secret." I said sarcastically as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Calvin's POV

I'm so happy we are finally married. We are finally one. It feels like all that we've been through. All that we endured was all worth it. It was fate. I feel like all this was supposed to happen...and to be honest I'm glad it did. I smiled and looked down at Erick for a couple of seconds.

"What?" he asked with a Smile. "Nothing. I'm just admiring you that's all." I said as I smiled at him. "Oh." He said as his cheeks turned red. I laughed. "Stop laughing at me." he said as he hid his face. "Why?" I asked as I removed his hands from his face. "Because. it's not funny." he said as he chuckled. "You're so damn cute man." I said as I looked his eyes. "Thank You." he said as he looked into my eyes.

"Man I cant wait until tonight." I said with a smirk. "Oh my goodness." he said with a slight chuckle. "Yeah. I prepared something's for us tonight." I said as I bit my lip sensually.

"Well anyways it's time for this reception...and our first dance." he squealed. I couldn't help but laugh. "What song are we dancing to." he asked. "You'll see." I said as we pulled up to the hotel.

Erick's POV

The limo driver pulled up to the hotel and opened the door. Almost instantly camera flashes began to make me dizzy. "Calvin how do they know!!!!!!! "I said as I covered my eyes from the blinding flashes. "I don't know. But someone's going to loose their job today." he said angrily.....

Hope y'all liked it. Tell me what y'all think. Sorry I took so long to update. I'm very busy in School and I literally had to make time to write this. So Please share vote and comment. Thanks and please be patient for the next update.