Chapter 1

Moments after that Life changing event In front of thousands of spectators Calvin and Erick Where having a conversation  just as if Nothing Ever happened or if it was  even a big deal...

Erick's POV

    "So what are we gonna do now?" I asked as I followed Calvin into the locker room. 

"Well... tonight you gon move your things in with me..." Calvin as aid as he took off his Football Jersey.

"OK cool. I'll go home and get some of my stuff  packed." I said to Calvin as I leaned in for a kiss.

He kissed me and said. "I'll be right over to help."

"Thank you baby." I said as I smile and looked into his eyes.

Calvin's POV 

    About an hour later I jumped into my Red Porsche and drove onto Northside Drive and made my through the heavy traffic to the Downtown Connector. It took me 30 minutes to get home. I walked in the house and put my keys on the coffee table. Then I went upstairs to get rid of Catherine's things.  I called Wyndal, The Butler, To come help me.

 "Sir May I please ask you something..." he said as he grabbed a larger amount of Catherine's clothes and put them in a trash bag.

"Sure... " I said.

"Where is Ms. Catherine." he asked with concern in his eyes.

  "She's gone. We are getting. a divorce." I said sternly as I grabbed a pair of her 900$ boots.

"Wow." he gasped.

"Yeah." I said.

I Know that your thinking....Why the hell would I Tell the Butler all my business.....It's because he's a Cool guy and he trustworthy and loyal. Plus if he ever went to the press with my business he would get sued for everything he has. Because when I hired him I made him sign a confidentiality agreement....

    "So What's gonna happen to you all's son?" he asked in concern.

"He's not even my child.....but I'm gonna raise him as my own. Since he has my name." I said as I grabbed a bunch of Gucci, Coach and Michael Kors bags and put then in a trash bag. 

Erick's POV

   As I packed my things and put them into boxes I got a call from my high school best friend...

"Heyyy Erick!!!!!" a familiar bubbly voice said.

"OMFG HEY AURORA!!!!!!!" I squealed in excitement.

 "OMG Erick you won't believe what happened." she said.

"What?" I asked her.

"You and Calvin Where on CNN...I can't Believe What happened!!!" she said.

"Oh Wow really!" I gasped as I grabbed the remote and turned to CNN.

A tear fell from my eye as I watched images of Calvin and I on the TV screen.

"Omfg Aurora." I said as my voice cracked.

 "I know right." she said into the phone. I could Tell she was crying a little bit.

Calvin's POV

  "Hey Elizabeth." I said into the phone.

"Hi Calvin. How may I help you ?" Elizabeth Mathews my wedding planner asked.

"I'm guessing you heard the news..." I said.

"Yes I have. I'm guessing you want a wedding to be planned. Am I right.?" she asked.

"Yes you are. I wanna have it in New York City. It has to be top secret and I just want a small intimate ceremony." I said.

"OK Cool." she said.

"Yeah. Imma ttyl I gotta go OK." I said.

"OK Bye CJ" she said.

"Bye Liz" I said as I hung up.

  Seconds later I walked out the house and jumped into my car. Minutes later I was at Erick's Place.

"Hey baby I'm here." I said as I walked into the apartment.

"I'm in here Calvin." he said from the bedroom.

I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips.

"Bae I decided we not moving this stuff ourselves. I got some movers to move it over to my place." I said as I held His hand and walked down the hallway into the kitchen.

"Why." he said as he hopped onto the Granite Counter tops.

"Because I just wanted to talk to you instead of move stuff." I said as I looked into eyes and smiled.

"OK..I guess." he said as he Chuckled. 

Later That Day

Erick's POV

I was so happy to be all settled at my new home. I sat on the brown leather sofa inside of the extravagant Living room with high ceilings and a grand fire place. As I began to relax and unwind. I heard a loud knock on the door. I went to Calvin's fitness center. I walked in to see my man dripping in sweat from working out.

"Mmmmmm Damn baby. I see you getting sexy foe me." I joked around as I peeped in.

"Wassup? " he said with sexy smirk.

"Some one is at the door." I said as I gestured him towards me. 

BANG BANG BANG  someone banged in the door. Calvin looked through the peep hole to see Catherine. 

"Oh my fucking gosh. What this bitch want now." Calvin said in disgust.....

HEYYYY EVERYBODY I'M BACK WITH THE SEQUEL. I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT SO FAR. TELL ME WHAT Y'ALL THINK IN THAT COMMENT BOX. PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE. I love y'all and Thanks for ur support.