Chapter 14

Erick's POV

It was my FATHER...

He looked at me with a confused look. Tall caramel colored skin, gray wavy hair and glasses he had to me my father. I was the spitting image of this man. Suddenly he walked towards me. I panicked a little on the inside.

"Do I know you?" My dad asked.

"I'm your son..." I said as I looked at him with a firm look on my face.

"And your name is?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

Oh hell yeah. This nigga had to be my daddy. He got a slick ass mouth and everything.

"Erick James Perry..." I said as I looked at him.

"My...my...my God." He said as he took his glasses off and took a closer look at me.

"You're my father aren't you?" I asked.

He avoided the question and walked away.

"Mama told me a lot about you?" I spoke as he walked away.

"Aye who's that?" Calvin asked as he came up with CJ in his arms.

"He's my father." I said with a blank look.

"And who's this man..." My dad with a confused look on his face.

"Don't you have a family  to go back to?" I asked as I looked at him with a glare.

"Don't talk to your father like that." He spoke to me in a fatherly manner.

"You're so funny." I said as I laughed and walked away.

"It's funny how this motherfucker wanna talk to me like a parent. But this nigga wasn't there when I took my first steps. Or went to my first day of kindergarten and other achievements of my life." I chuckled as I looked at Calvin.

"I wanna tell you something. But I don't wanna say it in front of the baby." He smirked at me.

I laughed as we walked over to the elevator and pressed the button.

"Don't be explicit In front of the baby honey." I smiled.

We walked into the elevator and I turned around. Before the doors closed I saw that man (My Father) staring at us from afar...

Calvin's POV

"You're really funny." I smirked as I looked down at Erick.

"I guess. I just hope we have a great time. And I hope he doesn't ruin out honeymoon." He said.

"I'll step in if you want me to. You know I'll be here if you need me." I said.

"Of course. You know I'll be there for too." Erick said as he smiled brightly.

A few minutes later we arrived in our suite. To be honest it wasn't just any suite. It was the presidential suite.  Two whole levels to our self...well... With the baby too.

Text Message:

Mama: Calvin were coming to get CJ.

Me: Aight. We in the presidential suite at The Disneyland Hotel in Paris.

Mama:Alright. Me and your father are on our way.

"Aye Erick! Mama just texted me and she said she's coming to get Jr for the night." I said as I held my phone in one hand, and CJ in the other.

"That's great. Maybe we could go to dinner and have a little fun." Erick beamed like a Christmas tree.

"Alright. Sounds like a plan." I smiled as I sat down and held Lil Calvin in my lap.

Later That Night

Mama and Dad kept their promise. They came and got the baby and Erick and I where all lone. The whole suite to ourselves...

Then it dawned on me...

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. You're gonna like what happens next. Please vote, share and comment. Tell me what you thought of the chapter. And even give me some tips to improve my writing.

LOVE, D E R R I C K 9 7