Chapter 15

Calvin's POV

I decided to turn on some music and just chill my husband. We had the suite all to ourselves. We laid in bed and look at the beautiful view in front of us.

"I'm happy I get to spend these type of moments with you Erick." I smiled as I looked down at him in my arms.

I leaned down and kissed him, I held him tight in my arms.

"Tie me up." Erick whispered in my ear.

"Do what ?" I laughed.

"Let's me just take control tonight Calvin." Erick said before he gave me a devilish smile.

He got out of the bed and turned on the radio. "Warmth"  by Janet Jackson began to play.  Erick began to do everything she sang. I moaned as I enjoyed every second of this.

Warmth by Janet Jackson

Pull over
Let me do all the work
My hands wrapped around
Stroking up and down
But nothing can compare to
The warmth of my mouth
I love every sound you make
When I'm down
Nothing can prepare you for
The Warmth of my
Mouth against your mouth
Getting you aroused
Whisper in your ear
I think I'll take it further south
Kissing on your neck
Rubbing on your leg
Slide a little further up
I feel you get erect
And now we're flesh against flesh
Breathing on your chest
So anxious to touch it
My mouth is getting wet
Just like the water from the shore
Let your rain pour
Baby brace yourself for
My hands wrapped around
Stroking up and down (let's see how long you can last inside)
But nothing can compare to the warmth of my mouth
I love every sound you make
When I'm down (Just hear the water splash about)
But nothing can prepare you for
The warmth of my mouth
No place warmer than my mouth....
Start off slow
Circles
Then deeper and deep it goes
Kisses so sensual
Tasteful
I love giving you a show
The warmth of my...mouth.
Do you like that?
Now it's my turn.

Erick's POV

"Now it's my turn." Erick said as he looked up at me with those sexy brown eyes and whipped my cum off of his lips.

Calvin whispered in my ear and I instantly got aroused. He got in between my legs and began to eat my moist ass.

I moaned as he ate me. I can tell he enjoyed it. He didn't wanna stop.

"Is it good?" I moaned.

" Good as fuck." He proclaimed.

"Get up." He demanded.

I got up and he put that arch in my back and with no mercy as he slid into me.

"I love you boy." He whispered in my ear as he pound my ass.

"I... Love you too ddadddy." I moaned nearly breathless.

I felt him kiss my neck and kiss by back and he powerfully held me tight and went deep inside me.

This is why I loved dating a football player. He showed me no mercy and our sex was always rough.

"Bite this." He said as he threw a pillow at me.

I  bit the pillow and from that moment he pounded my ass. All 12 inches of my husbands massive penis was deep in my ass. His dick was wide too so you know that shit was hurting. But it felt so fucking good. I screamed into the pillow remembering what he told me to do.

This man had a sex drive like no other. He came cumed in me and he wouldn't stop. I loved the feeling of him cunning in me. It began to feel slippery and wet and I loved that.

I rode him all night until we saw the sun come up. We were really outta control that night....

The Next Morning

Calvin and I got absolutely no sleep since we had the best sex ever. His mother and father blew his phone up trying to call him but we was busy last night so I muted his phone...

"Call your mom and dad back Calvin. I said as laid in bed in his arms.

"Aight." He said as he reached for his phone and dialed the number.

Calvin's POV

"Hey mama. Wassup. You called?" I asked.

"Yeah... We have no idea where Jr is..." She said as she bust out in into tears over the phone.

Sorry for the long wait for the update. Thanks for your support. Love y'all. Vote share and comment.

- LOVE D E R R I C K 9 7