Chapter 4

Erick's POV

   About 10 minutes later we landed at JFK Airport.  The airport was packed and busy as usual. I was tired from the long flight. Calvin and I got in a Limo he had waiting for us outside. I laid my head on Calvin's Shoulder and I took a nap as the limo driver began to drive.

Calvin's POV

    Thank God TMZ and all them other Celebrity stalkers didn't find out about this secret wedding I planned for Erick and I. I just wanted a small intimate wedding with no media involved.  We could just be our selves and just have a good time with our families. 

     "Wake up Bae." I said softly as I tapped him. He blinked his eyes a couple of times and looked up at me. "Yes?" he asked. "We're here." I said. "Where?" he asked with a confused look on his face. "Look out your window." I said with slight grin. "OMG Yay!!!! We're at the Ritz-Carlton across from Central Park!!!" he squealed in delight.  "This is just the beginning." I said as I kissed his fore head. "What else you got up your sleeves nigga." he asked. "I don't know....A lot...Who knows." I said as I bit my lip and winked at him.

    "I love everything you do...So if you do have anything else up your sleeves... I'll probably like it." he said as he laughed.  "Alright." I said as I smiled.

     Sometimes I wonder dose he know how much I love him. I would go to the extreme to please him and make him happy. I would even give my life up for him....

Erick's POV

   The limo driver pulled up to the curb in front of the Hotel. I was giddy with excitement. I still wondered what Calvin had in store. Maybe this could be a romantic get away....or something..... "Thank you sir." I said as I smiled at the limo driver. "Your welcome." he said as Calvin gave him a tip. We walked into the Hotel. He went to the check-in desk as I sat in the lobby. I sat and pulled out my phone. I began to text Aurora. "Hey Girl. What you doing? " I asked. "I'm in NYC what about you?" She asked. "OMG me too...Call me." I texted as I smiled. "What you smiling at?" Calvin asked as he smiled at me. "Aurora texted me and I'm happy to hear from her." I said as we walked over to the elevators.  Seconds later my phone rung. "Hey Aurora." I said as I answered the phone.

Calvin's POV

   Little did Erick know....I also invited Aurora for the wedding tomorrow.  I really wanted to tell him about the wedding But I didn't wanna ruin the surprise.  "Are we doing anything tonight?" Erick asked as he covered the phone with his hand. "Ummm...Don't know..Why? Wassup?" I asked. "Aurora wants to hang out tonight." I said. "Yeah. Sure you Can go." I said. "Awe Yay. Thank you baby." he said as he smiled and kissed my cheek.

A Few Minutes Later

Erick's POV

  "OMG Hey Aurora." I said as I ran and gave her a hug. "Hi Erick." She said with a huge smile on her face. "So where are we going?" I asked as we walked outside onto the busy sidewalks. "You'll see.." she said with a sly grin as she pulled me through the crowd. "What are you and Calvin up to girl?" I asked. "Just Follow me." she said.     

    I followed Aurora down into the subway line. It was pretty cool riding the subway. Even though Atlanta has them I thought it was pretty cool. We got off in Harlem.  I looked around the area like a lost child as Aurora lead the way. About 15 minutes we arrived at a Male Strip Club.

  "Aurora What the hell are we doing here?" I asked with a surprise look on my face. "We're here to have a good time." she said as she pulled me in. We walked in to see Men stripping... Men And Women Where throwing money to them as they stripped and played with their dicks on stage. I nervously took a seat next to the stage. A caramel colored dude with a couple of tattoos came towards me and began to dance for me. "Yasssss Trigga!!!!" Aurora said as he dance.

    "You look familiar are you-" I said as he kissed me cutting me off from completing my sentence.... He looked into my eyes and bit his lip. I tried my best not to cheat and  stay faithful to my man Calvin.  "Aurora....Imma kill you." I screamed over the loud music as I blushed. "Nigga shut up and just have a good time." she said as she laughed. He began to sing.... "I'm about to Dive In." he sung as he looked at me and licked his lips.....

Meanwhile...In The Hotel Suite.

Calvin's POV

    "Alright...Y'all can come in. Tonight is the night." I said into the phone. 10 Minutes later a bunch of my team mates stormed in the room. "Wassup Y'all." I said in excitement. "Man I can't believe this shit...My bro getting married tomorrow!!!"Rudy said in excitement as he shook my hand. "So since tonight we gon give you the best Bachelor Party EVER. We even invited some special folks." Xavier one of my team mates said. "Really who." I asked him. "Come in Y'all." Xavier screamed. Seconds later my older Twin Brothers walked in. I looked at Xay with a 'I should beat your ass' look on my face.   "Wassup Calvin." they said as they smiled, hugged me and shook my hand.
    Darnell and Darius where twins. They where a couple of years older than me. Darnell was a stripper and Darius was a successful Attorney General... I could already tell from the looks of it that this was going to be one crazy wedding....

Hope Y'all liked it. Show me some love by voting.. commenting and Sharing.  Please tell me your opinion.  Thank Y'all. Y'all are greatly appreciated.  Can't wait til Y'all see What happens at the strip club with Erick.  P.S. Who Y'all think that Stripper was though? Lol.