Chapter 10

Erick's POV

I woke up from a long fight across the Atlantic. I was exhausted from the long flight. As we began to land I could see the Eiffel Tower in the distance peeking over the clouds.Finally, we arrived at Charles De Gaulle Airport.

"It's time to get to work." Calvin said as he stretched in his seat.

"Ughhh. Already? We just got here." I groaned.

"Erick...you know we gotta get that deeply personal video off the internet. ASAP." he said as he looked me in the eye.

"You're right." I said as I looked out of the window.

"Yeah but anyways we staying at this real nice hotel room down the street from The Arc De Triomphe and not too far from the Eiffel Tower. " Calvin smiled.

"That's great!" I smiled brightly.

As we pulled up to a private hangar ,I could see a black Mercedes and a man that seemed to be waiting on us. About five minutes later we got off our private jet. Calvin told me to just follow him and let him handle everything. I did as I was told.

"Vous pouvez nous amène à cette adresse?" (Can you take us to this address?) Calvin said to the chauffeur in fluent French as he handed him a piece of paper.

My mouth dropped to the ground. I was shocked to see that Calvin spoke fluent french.

"I'm shocked." I said.

"I see." he said with a light Chuckle."

The Chauffeur opened the door for us and we hopped in to the car. We began heading into the city. I admired how beautiful Paris was . I was truly blessed to be here with the love of my life.

Aaron's POV

I got a text from Latterrious saying that he was in town. I very happy to hear the good news.

"Im going to get a friend from the airport." I said to Catherine as I peeped my head into the kitchen.

"Alright. Be back for dinner." she said as she opened the oven.

About an Hour Later

I pulled up to the airport terminal and I saw Latterious looking sexier than ever.

"Hey Latterrious." I smirked as I sat in my Lamborghini.

"Wassup." he smiled brightly.

He threw his bags in my trunk and he jumped in the passenger seat.

"You look good as fuck." he said as he licked his lips.

"You do too." I said as I smirked.

He grabbed me and we made out for a couple of seconds....

"I missed you so much bruh!!!" he said.

" I missed you even more." I said as I began driving.

Erick's POV - An Hour Later

We Finally pulled up to our beautiful hotel. The name of it was Le Royal Moncean - Raffles Paris. As I sat and admired the grand lobby of the hotel I let Calvin handle all the business. After that we went up to our room.

'When we will we handle this problem of ours?" I asked as we walked into our suite.

"Tommorrow. For sure" he said as he plopped himself in a chair.

"Oh ok." I said as I sat a bag down.

"Come Sit here." he said as he patted his leg.

I sat in his lap and I laid my head on his chest. I felt safe and secure.I always had a sense of security with I ws with Calvin Because I know that he would protect me from anything.