Chapter 16

Calvin's POV

"So mama... You telling me you don't know where my son at?" I asked trying to stay calm and not scream like a lunatic.

"We don't know where he is." She cried.

I got so angry I crushed the phone in my hand.

"What is going on Calvin?" Erick asked.

"They don't know where Jr. is." I said as I gritted my teeth.

"What. The. Entire Fuck. If it ain't one thing it's another." Erick said as put his hands on his forehead in distress.

"I bet Aaron had some to do with this shit." Calvin said as his face turned red with anger.

"Let's not play the blame game baby. Calm down. Think. Then act. Calm down." He said.

"We don't have time to think!!!" I said in frustration.

Seconds later. I heard a "Ping" on Erick's phone. It was an email...

"Open that Email." I said, hoping it would give some clues to the wear abouts of my son.

He opened the email. And it was a video attachment.

It was a video of Catherine. At seemed as if she was on some type of Jet...

"On my way back home with my son. Can't wait to get full custody of my son. " she smiled brightly.

I was enraged.

"This bitch got my son... without my permission. And then she wants to get full custody of him?!" I screamed.

"We gotta get back to Atlanta as soon as possible." Erick whispered.

"Yes. Like NOW." I said as I grabbed his hand and walked fast.

"What about our luggage???" he asked.

"The maids will take care of that." I said as I dialed the number of my personal pilot.

"Get the plane ready. We have an emergency and we need to get back to Atlanta as soon as possible." I spoke into the phone.

The Next Day

"Wake up baby. We have a big day ahead of us." I said as I gently shook Erick until he woke up.

" Calvin. Stop." he said with his eyes still closed.

I sighed. "Time to take desperate measures." I thought out loud.

I went to the garage and grabbed my bull horn.

"Nigga. Wake up!" I said into to the bullhorn. 

"OK OK!!!! Shut the fuck up Calvin!" he said as he instantly hopped out the bed.

"Finally you're up." I chuckled as I followed him into the master in suite bathroom.

"Morning." he said as he gave me a kiss.

"Morning. We have a meeting with my lawyer today." I said.

" No sir. You do. I've been thinking... This is your son. He's not my biological son. But I love him as if he was mine. This is between you and Catherine. This isn't my battle and I feel like I've been stepping over my boundaries just a little too much... This is your battle. But I will fully support you... My husband. Though it all." Erick said confidently.

"I fully understand what you saying baby." I said.

"Thank you. By the way. I have your suit and tie already picked out for you. " he smiled.

"Thanks babe." I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

Erick's POV

I'm Happy that I finally had the guts to tell Calvin that this was his battle and not ours together... Even though we are married.  I feel like I shouldn't get involved. I should stay my distance and let the parents handle this. That would be the mature adult thing to do... Plus I really don't feel like being bothered with the paparazzi and all those damn flashing cameras...

"I'm gone baby." Calvin said as he gave me a kiss.

"I love you. Text me."  I said before he walker out the door.

"I love you too baby and I will." he said as he walked out the door...

Hey y'all. I know I've been gone for a very long time. I've been busy with school. I just graduated high school in may. #Classof2016. And now I'm getting ready for college. I'm in a transitioning period in my life and whenever I have a little downtime I have decided to write again. Please bear with me. I'm so busy with working and preparing for college. Love y'all so much.

- D E R R I C K 9 7