"Ashley, your actually thinking about this?" Harry asks me surprised.

I look up at him. "Well I do plan on getting these restrains off me, they're uncomfortable." I say and I get pushed forward, everything goes silent.

"Your dead." Harry says to the guy who pushed me.

I take a deep breath in and I release it slowly, I stand up straight and I stare forward for a moment, before I jump up and round house kick the guy in the head, landing on my feet again while he falls to the ground.

"Ashley they could use that against you." Ron warns nervously.

"I never throw the first punch, push or kick, he started it. If he or anyone wants to tattle on me, then they can take it up with me personally. I'm not dealing with petty bullshit." I say as I glare coldly at the guy on the ground.

He stares up at me in terror.

I hmpf and I turn around and I started walking.

"Holy shit." Ron whispers.

"Your just like your mother." The Auror who pushed me, grunts out.

I stop for a moment, and I turn around slowly, I meet his eyes and I tch. "I'm a Black, not a Hofstetter, that woman is a traitor to my family and my Father. As far as I'm concerned, she's not the one who raised me. Narcissa did a better job and I only saw her once a week." I say coldly and I head to the court room.

The restraints get taken off me and the Minister looks at me.

We go through the whole damn process and I get let off because I do have my own privlages.

I leave the court room, rubbing my wrists, pissed off.

"Ashley!" Hermione says shocked as she joins my side at once.

I glare at the ground. "Not right now 'Mione. I need some time to cool off. Today has been bad from the start." I say and she looks at me surprised.

"Ashley, what happened?" Hermione asks me worried.

I just shake my head and I aparate to my Manor.

I get changed into a black t-shirt and black gym pants and I put on a pair of tennis shoes.

I head to the basement, its decked out with training equipment that my brothers got, to control their anger.

I just beat up a punching bag for hours, until I'm sweating so much I can barely see, my arms are tired, and the punching bag is losing stuffing.

"You ok?" Reg asks as I rewind time on the punching bag.

I stare at the punching bag, breathing heavily. "The Ministries dogs tend to piss me off easily." I say and Reg looks at me surprised. "Event after event after event, fucking ministry dogs have to fucking piss me off in the middle of the ministry lobby after arresting me for no good fucking reasons." I say as I punch the punching bag with every word.

"I take that as a no." Reg says to me.

I stare hard at the punching bag as I breath heavily. "It all started with pushing me, I kicked back, Aurors get terrified of me easily, but the fucking audacity to tell me, I am just like my mother, thats when I just about kill someone, until I remember that my Mother murdered people, and I have to restrain my pissed off rage in front of the minister in the court." I say and I punch the punching bag away again. "I'm nothing like that cold hearted, abusive, unfeeling, murderer of a failed Mother." I mutter and I punched the punching bag as it comes back at me again.

"Ashley, just how bad did Caroline get?" Reg whispers.

I stop the punching bag and I turn to look at him. "She sent me and my brothers and sister to boarding schools once we were old enough. During the summers she'd pull me away into a room, abuse the fuck out of me with dark magic and seal away my memories of it. I'd wake up fater feeling like I died, every time and I never knew why, that bitch after I got into Hogwarts, she left for good, she disappeared, got captured and sent to Azkaban, got out with Bellatrix, hunted me down, and during my capture, she told me everything, everything she did to me when I was a kid, she did it with this sick, twisted smile, as if she enjoyed watching me glare at her as my childhood fell apart, she unsealed the memories and everything made sense." I say as I stare at the wall.