Good Cold Guy x Sweet Bad Girl? What?!

~Previously~

"You're right, I'm not Yellow. I'm," I paused for a fraction of a second, thinking what to say. "I'm Marble. Marble De Verde, Yellows identical male cousin."

~Yellow's POV~

Green stood, I don't know if he's frozen, shocked, or confused. He looked like he was thinking of something, the silence snapped as he spoke-

"... Come in," he turned around, walking inside. His face was emotionless, I could never guess what he was thinking about, "Close the door while you're at it, please."

I did as told, after whipping my shoes at the Welcome floor mat, I walked in and shut the door, looking left to right before I did to see if anyone saw me going in. Green stops by at the living room, he glanced at me over his shoulder. "... Stay here, I'll be right back." Then he walked in, I tiptoed to where he entered and leaned over the door frame.

"Guys.." He paused, for a second I was regretting the decision on going here. From the corner of his eye, I could tell he was trying to steal a glance at me, but I hid myself well, "A.. A relative of Yellow's here, the name is Marble De Verde."

Blue stood up from the lounge chair at the mention of my name, she looked at the door frame where I hid behind, "What?.."

~

"So.. What you're saying is you're Marble De Verde, the identical male cousin of Yellow?" Blue ask, I forced a nod, "We'll that's believable, I mean, Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny's relatives are all identical. I have a identical cousin too, but she's in the game versi-"

(A/N: don't break the fourth wall Blue! Leaf doesn't exist here!)

"Pshh.. Bossy authors.." Blue mutters before turning to me, "Well, Marble, for what reason are you here?"

I pause, I can't say I'm here to steal information and the legendary bird Pokémon's, I thought of the next best thing- "I want to help find out what's happening to my cousin, Yellow, actually. Um.. Can you mind filling me in what is she to you anyway?" I ask, maybe this could fill in some memory gaps I have, after all, I don't know why I'm so precious to them- why are they after me?

Blue looked a little taken back, she sighs happily and smiles- "We'll, I'll be glad to explain to you much. It's just that.. We don't really know what's gotten into her either. Yellow's a amazing girl, since the start of our journey, she improved so much. She saved many lives, sometimes including ours and vice versa,"

"She's our friend, an great one at that too.."

~

"You can stay here for the night," Daisy gestures to the guest room, "The others are having a sleep-over downstairs, it's quite rowdy till morning down there- expected for a bunch of teens. Unless you want to join them?" She ask. Actually a sleep-over doesn't sound bad at all, but if my hat falls or when I sleep- I might get found out. Mission comes first than fun.

"Thanks you, Daisy-chan. I'm sure to enjoy my stay, I won't be here long anyway." I say before shutting the door, I sat on the bed, examining the room for awhile. I had to luggage with me so I didn't need to do anything else.

Taking out my left arm, I pulled up my sleeve and let the 3D floating blue electronic technological screen thingy zap out. It flashed in the dark, I look at the new missions, a few old ones, time limits and all that. Once more, I checked my own mission field.

"To: Yellow De Verde
If They Speak Stories Such As Yellow Being A Dex-Holder, It Is Wrong- They Desire The Power Of The Viridian Forest And Their Objective Is False. You Are Only Told To Take TheLegendary Bird Trio, Form Trust For Reasons We Can Know Their Plans And Escape The House After, You Are Given At The Most One Week. Punishment Would Be Twice As Severe For Any Mistake.

From: TR Headquarters"

I sighed stressfully and turned the screen off just as a knock rapped on the door- "Come in!" I yell just loud enough to be heard. The door creaked open and Green appeared, he had his usual emotionless face but somehow, something inside of me knew he wasn't as cold as he is, in fact, I feel like he has the most emotions out of any one of us.

"Marble..."

"Yeah, Green-San?"

"Drop the formalities, I just want to speak with you." He said plopping himself down on the bed beside me. For a girl, this would feel weird and really awkward for a hot guy to be in their room- but hey! I'm Marble right now, a guy.

"Why? What're you guys doing down stairs anyway?" I ask, shaking away any signs of awkward-ness a girl would have feel in my situation.

"Spin the bottle. Like no way in the distortion world would I play that." He growled to himself, I chuckle, typical for some one like him. ".. So, before all this happened, what were you and Yellow?" He ask, I jumped from the sudden question- I never thought of how to answer.

"Um, cousins, that'sall." I replied, he shook his head, "No, I mean, how were you two together?"

"Oh! Well, uh," I paused, is he suspecting me of not Yellows cousin? Or does he know I'm a girl? Or worst, Yellow herself which is actually true but I can't let him know that. I checked his face for any signs of insecurities. None. Does he really believe me?

...

..

.

We'll this should be fun.

~

"Then when the Ursaring came, Yellow and I had to run jump off the lake to get away from it! When we reached the other end of the lake, we were exhausted! Luckily, the Magikarps helped up but we noticed something else! There was another Ursaring at the other end of the lake and we started to-" My exciting yet fake story was cut off my a rap on the door.

"Marble! Green! It's midnight already, Green, go back to the living room, Blue is getting worried. And Marble, you should go to sleep too, you can borrow my past Pajamas." Daisy said, knocking on the door before she peeked her head in. I nod along with Green. Once Daisy left, I turn to the boy who was about to leave too.

I look straight at his emerald eyes, surely I've had a few flashbacks about him too- and every time I see him, I feel so different- so weird..

"Green. What's Blue to you?" I ask.

"Oh," he blushed and looked away "She's my girlfriend."

~

SQUEEE!!! I didn't intended to do it, but I actually made this fanfiction a half Special vs Feeling vs Oldrival! (RedxYellow vs GreenxYellow vs GreenxBlue). And guess what? From one persons OC, I'm adding in a tinge of Red x OC! For the story's sake.

The OC won't be used much though. Please give me some feedback on today's story! Hopefully, I can update again later or tomorrow. I won't be able to update in the next few weeks because my exams are coming up, sorry.