Twisted

I can't believe my last update was two months ago on February, and my last LAST update was November 0-0 I'm so sorry for taking the book for granted so much!!! But look at the bright side :) I have a lot of free time this month, and the next, and the next, basically for four months! :D so I'll get to it now! Try. That is .-. I have other books. . .

~*Previously*~

Marble, a male.

"You don't really mean anything at all today, tell me I'm wrong. Go ahead," Pause. "Yellow."

She was shocked, her lips were open but she couldn't find the words to say, before she could even do anything, Green was already pinning her down. His emerald eyes gazing harshly at her hazel ones. For a second, she was half expecting him to choke her, instead, he whispers.

"Shhhhh,"

Thick red warm liquid dropped steadily onto the concrete floor. Shards of the mirror stuck to his fist, and blood splashed his arm and prickled his face. He stared. He glared. At the reflection opposing him. Because all he saw was a boy looking just like him.
The reflection was good.

While he was evil.

~*~*~

Marble -Yellow- looked up from the sandwich she was eating. The sky was in a bright shade of blue, reflecting upon a wonderful stone stream that flows pass their picnic preparation. Pearl had finally laid out the mat and food basket, and Dia was forced to stop eating all the barbecue he was cooking for the gang. While Platina silently laughed at any of her Senior's, Blue's, jokes and stories. Everything was enjoyable, anyone could've mistaken them for a group of friends on vacation.

But they weren't.

Instead, they were in the middle of a crisis situation. Maybe even descending on life and death. Yellow once again glanced away from Green's strong stare. After what happened back there, she didn't know how to react. He knows, doesn't he?

Then why isn't he telling the others? They've been searching for her for the past three weeks. This was the perfect opportunity to get some answers, find out why she's like that, anything! Not that Yellow minded. No, she didn't mind the fact he wasn't being a tattletale, not one bit.

But what ate her alive is the fact why he ISN'T being a tattletale.

Maybe he's planning to bribe her? Make her do things she doesn't want to do or else he'll spill her secret? What would he even force her do? Steal? Hurt? Destroy? She's done all of those, intentionally or unintentionally in the minimum of 3 weeks! Who knows what she could've done her whole life! Besides, her reason there is to steal the three legendary Pokémon's. So why bother requesting her to steal anything else?

She swallowed her saliva, trying to concentrate on eating, but it was hard having a sexy elite four member staring at you with a super-mega-hot-glare-slash-stare.

What about Red? She thought to herself. Where is that man?

She sighed deeply. "I. . . I, have a confession to make." She mutters audibly for the others to hear. Blue perks at this and turns to the impostor. She looks at green to see his reaction, he had an eyebrow raised in surprise as if asking 'Are you seriously going to do this?' and she nods for a yes.

"What is it, Marble?~" Blue puts on a neko cat face, curious. Yellow bit her lip, Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. . .

"Oh, well. I, um, you see." She breathes in. "I know you know me as Marble De Verde, but I kind of- . . "