Obvious

I am so sorry for the late update again (T-T") Although I said I'll update soon, I didn't expect to be gone for five months. Sorry :'( Let me make it up to you with this chapter :) hopefully... (You'll notice my writing style has changed, maybe. So I hope you'll adjust to this. My grammar and spelling got better, I think. So there'll be a few changes. And my writing now is a little bit rusty, cuz I haven't written in Wattpad for a long time now :)

~*Previously*~

"I, you see, kind of-" Think, Yellow. Come on, Yelz! Yelz. . . Yelz. . . Red. The thought struck her as she blurted out any idea on her mind. "Kind of know where Yelz and Red is!" Blue widened her eyes in shock, and Marble was hoping for an non suspicious reaction.

Thank Mew, Arceus seemed to have mercy on her that day. "Why didn't you say so?! Tell us! We'll get to them now, and we can save them!" She squeals loudly, gripping onto Green's forest coloured jacket sleeve. "This is so exciting, Greenie~! We'll get them back this time, I'm sure of it!" She was unable to notice his quiet, stoic face.

To: Commander Yellow
From: Commander Red
-"Stay with your mission. And just do whatever I say."

"If they're looking for Red and Yellow, then it might be good to give them what they ask for." He mutters before slipping it on.

"This... Might be a problem." And she typed away in her screen, trying to warn him, but he never replied. Only because he already knew.

~*Love In The Dark side*~

Green's POV

We were all spending the night on the floor of the living room. Of course, the boys and girls were roughly separated by a two seat couch.

"I'm about to turn off the lamp. Night, guys." Crystal yawns, standing up. A few hums arose in response. Just when the doorbell rang. "I'll... I'll get that too." Crystal said, taking along a Pokéball. I could tell she was weary on why on Pokearth would someone come here? Just in case, I stood up to follow in after her. Blue seemed to have the same idea and came along with me.

A gasp was heard as some Dex-Holders sat up, already active.

There, standing in all his glory, with a nervous grin consisting of pearly white teeth, red hat slightly tilted to one side, and Pika with a small smile on his adorable yellow face sitting atop his shoulder, was Red Ketchum; The boy from Pallet Town.

We were about to send our our Pokémon. I was about to let my Umbreon attack. But that familiar grin he held, that glimmer in his nervous crimson eyes, maybe made me hesitate.

Blue must've thought the same as she ran up to him, wearily in ragged steps.

"Red! Oh Arceus, please tell me you are Red? Red, is that you! Red. Red! It's Red!" She rambles on as the rest started to crowd in the entrance, bumping into my frozen form.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Yellow rush down the stairs, still wearing a hat to cover her ponytail. That's when my thoughts started to drive in.

Red isn't Red. Marble is Yellow. They're brainwashed. They don't remember. Wait, Marble knows about Yellow. What if that's the trick? TR could've fed them lies. Then does Red know he's Red? He has a plan. If Red really is Red, Yellow should've dropped the Marble act.

In my mind, I gathered all the questions. Trying desperately to answer them.

Why is Yellow pretending to be "Marble"?