Pokespe

Hi guyz! New story here and I hope you would be loyal and read to the end if you like it. If you hate it, don't read it. Thank you.

Anyways if you still don't know me, I'm Night Scarlett and this is me saying I'm finally starting a new story in 3...2...1...

Yellow's POV

This is my chance. I'm finally going to confess my feelings to Red. Ive been keeping them bottled up for too long that I think if I keep it any longer, I might explode. I shook my head and took a step forward, away from the deep snow that reached my knees.

Peeking inside the cave of Mt.Silver, I spied Red sitting by the fire with Pikachu on one shoulder. His fiery red eyes danced along with the fires crackling movement. I walked towards him and plopped myself down before he could notice.

He looked at me a bit surprised before he spoke "Huh? Yellow? What are you doing up here?"

"To see you of course, can't I?"

"Why? Anything new down there?"

"Nope" I shook my head, popping the 'p' "Green, is still unbeatable in the gym. Blue is still tricking our juniors to do her dirty work. And the rest are in their regions, continuing their daily lives."

"Oh..." That's when I noticed something. He seems quiet today. Distant. He didn't even smile to greet me or moved an inch causing me to grow more worried.

"Is anything wrong, Red?" I ask, my forehead creased.

"Huh? Oh! Nothing's wrong, it's just... Is it getting chilly here? I'm kinda cold" Red said before he stood up and walked towards the mouth of the cave, I frowned 'Changing the subject, step one of suspicion'

I followed him far behind. His deep crimson eyes weren't paying attention, he was only looking at the snow falling from the sky.

I just stood there beside him until I felt a tingle on my belt. I looked down to see my Pikachu, Chuchu glaring at me.I put a hand over the pokeball and asked in telepathy

'What?'

~Did you forgot why were here?~ She barked in her squeaky voice. Yes, she looked like a sweetheart but she was a strong Pikachu deep inside

'Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm on it, give me time' I sighed at the small rat. She pouted at me

~Better do it now Yellow, there's a hurricane of girls out there waiting for this chance. This chance that you have~ She said before cutting all telepathy we had connected

I took a deep breath, I knew what Chuchu was trying to say was 'It's now, or never'

"Red, do you like me?"

___________

Wow cliffhanger at the first chapter too, bumer but hey I'm busy I have other chapters to post/edit/re-write/update. Duh -.- so vote if you wnat more, comment if its nice so i can continue. Oh and please read my other pokemon fanfic, its a horror with same shipping's :)