Extra Chapter - Demetrius

Third Person's POV

As usual, the street of Kuoh was nothing more than a regular sight full of houses. Nothing out of ordinary occurred during the broad daylight as the usual in the said town as it will grab the attention of some locals of the supernatural secrets that have always been sighted in this place. Unfortunately, that peaceful morning had to be interfered by some...

A white flash appeared on the street of Kuoh, blowing off any leaves or trash nearby. White flash dimmed down, slowly revealing three figures standing in the middle of the street of the supernatural infested town. The first one was a tall, skinny young man with notably wide shoulders, sickly pale skin and light grey-green eyes with thick eyelashes. His hair is shoulder-length and naturally wavy, of an unnaturally pale pinkish off-white colour that fades to white the closer to his scalp.

He wears a thin, knee-length dark green zipper coat with a jagged-cut tail, which he leaves unzipped. It has a red square pattern across the right shoulder, and a large, square-shaped '55' on the back, as well as two red drawstrings, threaded through the hood, hanging down on either side of his chest. Underneath, he wears a white scoop-neck T-shirt with a red design on the front, somewhat resembling two interlocking hooks. He wears plain black jeans, and a wallet chain with a skull charm, and pale brown shoes, each fastened by two zippers.

Next to him was a man that has short, spiky brown hair with an ahoge. He wears a simple white shirt with the emblem embroidered on the hem, along with a green tie which also bears the same emblem. He has black-ish jeans and red-and-white sneakers.

The last one was a girl with short, pale mauve hair which is slightly curled outwards with short straight bangs. Additionally, her strands also curl inwards. She wears a white clip in the shape of the spaceship from Galaga to the side of her face and has pale pink eyes.

She wears a one-button dark teal-grey cardigan with a symbol on the chest pocket and a hood that has pointed ears on the top and two pink eye-like markings on the front. She also has stripe decorations at the bottom of her cardigan that appear to pale grey. Under her hoodie, she wears a white buttoned shirt with a black shirt line, with a pink ribbon and a pale beige skirt. She also wears black thigh high stockings and light pink mary-jane style shoes with white soles.

 She also wears black thigh high stockings and light pink mary-jane style shoes with white soles

"Looks like we made it in one piece..." The white-haired male smiled, crossing his arms as he began to survey the area around him. "This place still intact..."

"Usually I do the portal thingy but never thought using a door will work..." The spiky-haired male said.

"How does it work anyway, Strange?" The short-haired woman asked, tilting her head slightly to the side, pondering on how such phenomenon could be possible.