Chapter 3: Flash of the Blade

(Y/N)'s POV

I was currently hanging out in ORC clubroom with several of my Peerage and Rias's after the end of school hours. Bill was busy writing his journal besides me as I glanced at the Dream Demon. "Okay, what are you writing in that book?" I asked, gaining some of the member reaction. "You've been writing all the time after we almost changed body back at Ouma's world."

"La, la, la, la! La, la, la, la! Ouma's World!" Kokichi sang out loud, parodying it from a certain kids show about a red furry doll.

"Stop that." I glared at the black-haired boy which he stuck his tongue out. "You been singing it about an hour."

"You know, (Y/N) is right." Kalawarner called out as she put down a book on her lap. "I'm curious to know the content of the book that you wrote."

"Well, it's not ready yet." Bill said as he closed the book and tucked it in his right pocket. "But one day, you will get to see it. Just not today."

"Alright. I'll be anticipating it." I told him before hearing a knock to the door. "Who's that?"

"The door." Kokichi sarcastically replied, making me stare at him in annoyance.

Akeno made her ways to the door and opened to reveal...oh fuck no...not them. "Um...hello, is this a Occult Research Club?" Dipper said, adjusting his hoodie. He looks eager to meet us for some reason with his big bag in his hand. Behind him was his twin sister who was standing beside him with the same enthusiastic manner as her brother.

"Yes, it is." Rias replied as she stood up from her desk and made her way towards the Pines Twins. "Ah, you're the new kids!"

"Yeah, it's us alright." Mabel grinned happily as she pointed her right thumb at her while her left arm wrapped around Dipper's neck, who is slightly taller than her.

"And we would like to ask permission to join the club." Dipper smiled at them. Well, our respond was...filled with silent as we all stared at them, creeping them out for a minute. "I-Is there something on my face?"

"I'm sorry, could you gave us a minute!" I immediately appeared beside the red-haired devil before slamming the door shut. We all looked at each other and start doing a panic hand-signal to handle the situation with Issei, Asia and Mikan getting more and more confuse by our movement.

'What was that?!' Kokichi screamed mentally.

'No freakin' idea.' I shrugged my shoulder with single sweat drips down my forehead. "Have any human asked for this question before?'

'Yes,' Rias nodded her head. 'But, mostly the boys want to hang out with us. This one is different. He have no sense of lust but knowledge radiating from his body.'

'...He's different than Issei...' Koneko commented.

'Definitely.' Mittelt agreed with Koneko as Issei fall down on his knees, feeling all depressed and sorrow.

'You guys don't need to say that to me you know.' Issei cried out.

'So, what's should we do?' I looked at the Heiress of Gremory. 'Deny their offer? Because if they're in the same room with Bill, it will be an apocalyptic event in this very room.'

'Does everyone agree with (Y/N) suggestion?' Rias looked at the rest of the club members.

'Why don't we just give them a chance?' Asia raised her hand.