Chapter 13: Anything Goes

(Y/N)'s POV

The next day, both Issei and I were riding our bikes towards Issei's next client. For some unknown reason, this client want to meet me? Like seriously, if it's a group of my fans, I'll quickly bail out rather than being rape by multiple woman.

"So, why exactly do I have to come with you?" I inquired with my eyes narrowed at my twin brother.

"Come on, I wanted you meet my client." Issei insisted as he gave me a wide smile. "This guy's actually pretty cool, most of the time I get a bunch of weirdos."

"Don't remind me of 'that'."

"Besides...I accidently told him that you're also a Devil..."

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"I SLIPPED OUT I SWEAR!" He apologized, not before paddling a little bit quicker.

I let out dramatic sigh as I continue on moving. "How can you be this dumb?"

"Well, we just have to wing it I guess..." Bill chuckled at us as he sitting behind me.

"Still, quite of jealous that you already scored THREE girls in your harem!" Issei shouted in despair as tears falling down from his eyes. "I'm the one supposed to be Harem King and you're the Harem Prince! Not the other way around!"

"Suck it." I shouted back.

Both of us then stopped at a mansion as we getting off our bikes and walked towards the front door of the house. Issei casually opened the door and started walking through the hallway.

"Hmm...this is a really nice mansion..." I complimented.

"I agree...but for some reason, I sense a familiar aura around here..." Bill pointed out.

"Yeah..." I looked around, sensing the aura...a big aura..."It's reminds me of Castiel...but more powerful..."

"You, Devil-kun is that you?" A male voice called out from a room nearby. "I didn't hear from you yesterday."

"Sorry about that. I had something to do," Issei apologized.

As we walking into a room, I looked around and saw several consoles a shelf and saw a man wearing a yukata in his twenties with black hair and golden bang sitting down in front of a flat screen, currently playing a racing game.

"Man, this room is Gamer's Heaven..." I said in awe.

"Right?" The man replied to my comment. "I guess you're he's twin that the Devil-kun always talk."

Once again, I narrowed my eyes on the brown-haired idiot as he quickly looked away and whistled innocently. "Yeah...what about it?"

"Would you play a game with me, Dream Demon-kun?" My eyes widened in shock as he said that nickname followed by Issei and Bill. "I bought a racing game in the afternoon, and I'm lonely without an opponent."

"How do you know about that nickname?" I called out, feeling suspicious with the man in front of us. "Issei's only told you about me being a Devil."

"A subordinate of mine told me." The man stood up, giving us a smirk. "Can't I have any fun in this time of age? I just wanted to dapple in the games your brother got me hooked on. But I didn't think that the infamous Dream Demon reincarnated. Moreover, being the twin of Welsh Dragon none the less."

"...Who are you?" I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at the young man. "I'm sensing a big margin of power..."

"Incredible, you manage to sense my power even when I hid them pretty well."