Chapter 21: Out of Control

(Y/N)'s POV

"Oh my god..." I looked around as I sae people frozen in time. I already knew what this was, I knew who was behind this, or rather, what could have happened. I looked at the leaders, and saw that they weren't frozen either. Michael, Gabriel and Gaia looked out of the window, and Azazel along with Sirzechs were in a deep conversation with one another.

I saw that Kiba, Yuki, Xenovia, and Irina were all fine, I'm guessing that the Holy Swords, and Yuuto's Balance Breaker stopped those to be frozen, Kurumi wasn't frozen obviously, Issei seemed rather fine. I noticed that Sona wasn't frozen since she didn't possess anything like Holy Sword or Sacred Gear...but then I saw that she held onto my hand, so that could be the reason.

My eyes went towards my peerage, seeing that the Fallen Angels girl, Mikan and Ravel were also frozen. I clicked my tongue sadly at the sight, but still held out hope that this could be fixed. I knew that this wouldn't last forever. I then looked at the boys, it seems all of them were fine. Kokichi looks around in confusion, Yusuke slowly unsheathing his sword followed and Tyrion's body emitting lightning from his body.

Looking at Orion's group, the only people who were fine are Orion himself, Lanc-I mean Damien, Artemis and...Rogue?

"You must be asking how I can move, am I right?" Rogue looked at me with a sly smile. He then pulls out an arrow from his jacket. "My jacket got caught by Artemis's arrows. Guess I'm pretty lucky."

"WHAT KIND OFF BULLSHIT IS THAT?!" I exclaimed loudly. "WHAT ARE YOU? A BAGEL LOVING TRASH?!"

"Oh my, it seems you aren't frozen either, Cipher." Samuel walked closer with a sly grin on his face, showing that he wasn't frozen either.

"You didn't either, seems like you've got reasonable amounts of power." I deducted, standing up, and faced the white haired young man seriously.

"Not my full power though, thanks to that author."

"You speaking your weird language again..."

"Not my fault I was born this way,"

"Hub-(Y/N), are you okay?" Sona turned to me, concern in her eyes.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." I answered dryly, not wanting to worry her and the likes.

"I'm worry, because I love you."

My face slightly heated up, but I remembered the situation we are in, and stopped that. Though, Sona's hand placed itself on my face, stroking my cheek.

"...I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about." My left eye burns blue as tipped my fedora, with a smirk on my face. "I'm the next Worst Being to Ever Live, you know? I have to be strong, and right now it seems like a situation has gone down and I think it's-"

"A terrorist attack," Azazel interjected into my answer. "Nice deduction, detective. And I thought you're just a lunatic and strange kid."

"I'm a sociopath, that's my thing."

"Wait, what?" Issei made a shocked expression on his face.

"Glad you're awake, my twin and yes, it's a terrorist attack." I then began to explain the situation. "Short version, we've been frozen in time, Jojo reference is acceptable. The only ones that aren't the leaders, three beautiful red-haired Gremory (Sirzech's not included), us, three of my heavy hitters teammates, a markswoman who can literal bend time at will, Sona, 75% of Orion's team and a guy who claimed he has scandal with Lady Luck aka Nike the Goddess of Victory."

"...Rogue..." Artemis glared at the man who was equipping into his armour.

Rogue shook his head. "I don't even know her.'