Chapter 4: Believers

Third Person's POV

It started raining soon after Kiba started wandering the city streets at night, until he bumped into, a priest running away from something, or someone.

"A priest?" Kiba said in confusion.

"P-Please help m-me..." The priest pleaded him before falling into a small puddle form the rain.

Kiba was running towards that person but was stopped as someone slashing at him. He jumped out of the way and quickly manifested his long sword and blocked an attack from an oddly shaped sword releasing a holy aura.

"Well, well, well, look who's here, that demon filth, the Unmerciful Prince?" The man said accompanied by a sadistic expression on his face.

Kiba narrowed his eyes at who was in front of him. "Freed Selzen...That light...that aura..."

"I was getting bored of priest hunting, so this really is a good timing." Freed maniacally laughed at the blonde knight. "Very good. Nice timing indeed. My Excalibur and your sword, can you let me check which one is stronger? Hyahahahahahahaha! I will repay you by killing you!"

"I will never forgive Excalibur..." Kiba growled as he glared at the crazy priest.

Freed then pushed Kiba back, who is slighty lost his balance and just when he regained it, Freed continued his assault. Both of their blades continued clashing against each other, with Freed making insanely fast movement. At the moment, Freed slashed upward and completely shattered Kiba's sword slicing it in hld. Kiba looked in shock at the piece shattered sword was falling on the ground. Freed charged at him but was stopped when a figure came in and clashed their own sword with him.

"What the fuck?" Freed cursed out loud.

"I'm just passing by the street until I heard something metallic clashing around this area." A very calm voice said, pushing the Stray Priest a bit with his strength. "And what a surprise to see a that my junior is being attacked by-"

"Yusuke-senpai..." Kiba muttered as he looked at the black haired teen with a sheathed sword in his hand.

"Greetings, Yuuto." Yusuke smiled before kicking the priest away. "Explanation later. I'll deal with this priest."

"I'm gonna cut you into pieces!" Freed shouted.

"Let's us beat that rubbish mentality into submission." Yusuke said as the priest slashing his sword downwards and he intercepted the attack with his sheathed katana. As Freed was pushing down the attack, Yusuke's started to release a demonic aura that started distorting the air around us. "I didn't need to unsheathe this weapon in other to beat you into pulp."

"Waah! Why the heck you decide to help this devil?"

"He's my junior and it's my duty as his senior to protect them...even if they aren't fully human."

Yusuke pushed Freed away from him and he charged at Freed with his katana. Freed clicked his tongue and pulled a round object from his pocket.

"This isn't over!" Freed shouted before throwing the object on the ground and it generated a powerful flash of light, it blinded Yusuke for an instant while the priest vanished away. Yusuku sighed in relief as he looked at Kiba who was still shocked by event.

"Need a hand?" Yusuke asked while stretching his hand out for the devil. Kiba looked down at the hand before looking at his savior who gave him a trusting look. Kiba sighed in defeat and accepted it before being pulled up from the ground by his senior. "I believe I deserve some explanation from my junior."