𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 10

===== + =====

When you trust someone with all your heart, at the back of head you probably trust your life on their hands. Yet, some people don't seem to care. They will leave you to die as if they had no trust over you and you didn't matter to them as much as you thought you did. They may be your first choice but you may never be their first choice. Maybe they are the first person you think of when you need help, but they don't.

===== + =====

[ JUNGKOOK ]

"Kim Taehyung?"

How does she...know his last name...?

"Why? You want to use that against me and kill them?" I heard her spat angrily making me look at her. They know each other? To the level where she knows his last name? They have something going on, precisely, beef for Y/N to be raging that bad.

"Like you haven't done the same to mine?"

Okay, shit?

"I-" As soon as Y/N yelled out I put my hand up. Ain't no way, I'm letting both of them rage at each other right after she got her skills graded.

They can kill each other, later.

"Dismissed. Y/N, to my office. Only the contract is left to sign." I watched as she nodded and followed me to my office. We walked through the hallways an eerie silence filled in the hallway, but I didn't dare to make a conversation. One word out of my mouth and the first thing I'd be asking about her relationship with Taehyung, which apparently translates to some people as jealousy.

But I could hear her pant. She was out of breath. The tiredness finally got to her. She showed her skills, and to be honest she wasn't that bad. Her shooting skills were exceptional but her combat skills were average.

To be honest, she'd get killed pretty easily.

I stopped in front of my door and turned around only for her to bump into me. Can this girl look where she was walking? She quickly looked up meeting my eyes making me fall into a daze, "Oh- sorry...I wasn't focusing and bumped..."

And then I couldn't hear anything.

All I could see her eyes.

Her nose.

Her cute dimples.

Her face.

Her small freckles.

Her lips.

She was all I could see.

She was all I could I admire and never get bored. She was beautiful, god bless her. She had features of that of a perfect doll. And she had the charm, the charm to attract anyone. She was innocently beautiful, yet dangerous when messed with her. She had luminous wavy black hair, that was messy, because of all the training, but she looked cute. She looked flustered and adorable to mess with. She-

"Quit staring or I might think you're falling in love with me."

I quickly snapped out of my daze and raised my brow.

"Fall in love with you, you say?"

She nodded making me chuckle.

"Never in a million years, doll."