𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 9

===== + =====

Life is unfair.

And life is not gonna tell that you nicely, you better remember that.

===== + =====

[ JUNGKOOK ]

"KIM Y/N! I SWEAR BY MY DEAD MOM, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

She just drove away while I just felt the pain seeping through my muscles. I let myself drop down onto the sand and laid down while I thought and let my mind process through the entire scenario that played out.

But how could I let it happen? How could I let her get away with it? How could I have trusted her that she wouldn't have actually stabbed me? Why weren't my reflexes quick enough to stop her or to grab her by her hair when she was about to leave and stab her back too?

Was I quick to trust her? 

Probably.

But was it the best decision?

Also, probably. 

And was I gonna let her in the team, even after she stabbed me?

Absolutely.

She just paid back. I almost disposed her body so, in return she stabbed me and left me to rot in this isolated region. She did her job perfectly well done. She could've stabbed me in the neck for a better and neat kill, but I wonder why she had to change in the last minute? I felt my phone vibrate as I quickly received it. 

"JUNGKOOK-"

"Jimin, first aid team and back up, right now. We lost a team member."

"Yes, boss."

Official or not, you're still a part of the team, doll.

[ THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW ]

As soon as Y/N entered the San Francisco borders, she felt herself shiver. She felt like she was being watched? That's when she noticed in the side mirror, there was someone following her. Perhaps, not? Maybe she was just over-reacting. Maybe, she was still in shock over the fact she just stabbed one of the greatest criminal out there. 

That was probably it. 

Or maybe she was being followed. But maybe that's because she was a woman who is attractive. But in the daylight?

No, that was not possible. 

'Another one?' she thought to herself and revved her bike and drove even faster. She took a quick turn only to sigh in irritation. They took the same turn.

They?

'Shit, there are 4 now?' she just tasked in irritation and took yet another sharp turn, and not to her surprise, they followed her too.