𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 1

===== + =====

Every favor requires payback. Even if the person has the kindest soul on Earth, payback is a must. It is a part of human emotion to ask for something from someone when they are in trouble. They will ask the person only if the other owes them a favor – a complex human mind functioning only due to greed and want for more.

===== + =====

[ JUNGKOOK ]

"Jungkook! Take a break for a while and then get back to it. If you keep on working with no constant breaks the only thing you'll end up with is a failed result and an exhausting mind You got to give some time for yourself."

And that is the third time being lectured by the third person present in my home right now, yet I chose to stay more focused on my task. Caffeine will suffice the exhaustion I'm facing anyway. "It's all good Namjoon. You can take a break for yourself. I need to figure out the solution to these drawbacks. If I don't end up finding the solutions as soon as possible, Dad is going to do something about it, which I don't want to be the case at all." The male just sighed and walked away as I continued my research. I heard several pair of footsteps making me sigh in irritation. "I thought I told you-"

"We're going to the club. The one who returns with no bitch is a fucking loser, and it seems like it's going to be you." I snapped my head towards the short male who just stared me down with a smirk. Oh? No bitches with looks like mine, eh?

"We'll see about that you good-for-nothing."

----

Fuck, I knew this was a bad idea.

They got me distracted and now I'm at the club looking around at my acquaintances getting bitches while I just drunk myself for a black-out. All that research was sure as hell getting annoying; stressing myself about my team and I was getting out of hand, and I knew but I chose to stay morally focused only to get distracted by some male putting down my ego.

"I'll be out to blow some smoke." I mouthed to the others as they just nodded while I got out of that place. Too loud, too many people and too many bitches leeching on me. Gross. I went towards the back of the club and I took out a cigarette and lighting it up before inhaling a large puff of air blowing it.

Inner peace-

"HELP!"

I talked too soon.

"I said shut it! What part didn't you get?!"

Fucking annoying.

"Leave me alone! Why're you tearing my dress-No!"

Say the fuck what now?

I looked towards my far right only to witness some male trying to harass a woman who was slightly wearing more of an exposing outfit. What now women can't even wear what they want and get harassed about it? Seriously, some males are just straight-up fucked in the head. Girl probably liked the way she looked and now she's going to hate it just because of the experience right now.

Am I gonna help? No. She'll be able to do it herself. "Please I beg of you....please.." Okay maybe not. I plucked out my cig stepping on it before grabbing my gun and walking towards them.

I grabbed him by the throat before slamming him on the street lamp before pushing the gun down his throat. "You. Get your fucking hands off my girl before I shove two bullets right down your throat. Hands off, am I clear?"