𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 7

===== + =====

Leaving behind something or someone you love is defined as 'running away'. But truth to be told, not all people think like that. Has anyone ever sat down to think what is it even like to leave someone or something you love very much? Has they ever thought what was going through your head when you were thinking to leave the person/thing you love the most?

No.

They just sit and judge and murmur hurtful comments which create a wound that cannot be healed. Running away from the person you love can be defined in a variety of ways. How can you identify the reason? Simple, it's the context.. A lot of people make the mistake of not knowing the context. They mumble and shit talk behind their backs and judge them for being so careless. But do they know the certain person went through?

No.

After all, who wants to think the point of view of the villain, right?

===== + =====

[ JUNGKOOK ]

She's in the U.S?

I felt my heart shake in terror looking at the female in front of me who addressed me by my first name, her tone laced with absolute disgust. Her eyes were cold, and lifeless. Splats of blood on her masked face as she paid no attention to the male on the edge of death beneath her feet but rather focused on me. She got down on one knee and unhooked the pocket knife out of her belt, staring at it with utmost care.

"My dear Jungkook," 

That menacing tone told a lot, and I knew exactly why. 

Her eyes left mine while I just stood in my spot watching as she traced the pocket knife on the males jaw and trialing it down to his neck before lifting it up. With that she let the knife right through the males neck, splatters of blood splashing on her face. Her eyes crinkled looking at the male coughing out blood, staining his white shirt.

"Doll just helped me escape. She didn't clean after my mess." I uttered closing the door behind me and getting into the room, closer to the males body which was on the verge of death.

Her eyes immediately met mine, her brows raising in surprise.

"Doll, you say?"

She chuckled standing up and and walked closer to me. Her heels clacked as she walked towards me and stood right in front of me, her heels making her look slightly taller than me. Her eyes looked down at me as I tried standing upright and looked into her eyes. 

She pressed the knife against my skin, right under my eyes as I felt myself shivering due to the cold metal. The warm blood smeared onto my skin, dripping down my chin and staining the shirt. 

I blinked and as soon as I opened my eyes I felt myself flinch back.

"What the fuck, Blackwood?!"