𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 6

===== + =====

You ever realize why you feel distant towards someone you are immensely close to? Or feel down even if you are talking to that person? Perhaps sometimes even feeling the fact that they make you feel down although they are your most favorite people?

The answer is simple: it's a one sided effort relationship/friendship.

===== + =====

[ THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW ]

"What? No!"

"Why not, doll?"

"Jungkook, I don't even fucking know who you are?! You're some dude who saved me countless times and had an intense make out session with me."

"So you agree that you liked the session?"

"That's not even the point?"

The female frustrated, ran her fingers through her hair trying to desperately get a grip onto the situation. The man who she almost slept with is asking her to join his team? What team? Which team? He lives in Korea Republic - she could tell that. She knew he was not from the U.S. She knew he was here to do something, that not being her concern.

"Elaborate. What does your team do?" The female questioned looking up to the male who had his arms wrapped around her waist and his free hand caressing the latter's cheek. "Isn't me being in jail enough to prove what I do?"

"Jungkook."

"Okay, how about deal?" The male questioned now looking down at the female while she raised her brows. "A deal, you say? What are you trying to do here? Negotiate?" The male nodded; impressed at the female trying to handle the situation cautiously.

"You want me to join your team? A girl who you barely know. What if I work under someone else and this is my plan. Then what...?" The female asked her voice slightly trailing off noticing the males' eyes slightly darkening and his posture straightening. "Work under someone else you say? Doll..." His free hand which was once her cheek, trailed lower down to her neck subtly wrapping is fingers around her throat - feeling her body tensing and her heartbeat arising under the pad of his fingers.

"Then I will do as promised. Remember?"

Brains blown and corpse in the ocean.

"I-" The female halted remembering the incident as she looked into his eyes. "Fear? You're using me as bait for myself?" The male nodded visibly radiating power and authority while the latter just stood and looked straight into his eyes.

A glint of amusement filled her eyes, nodding her head.

"Okay."

"For now you're just a member-"

"I didn't reply okay to that."

The male looked taken aback at her sentence. He looked into her eyes noticing no hint of fear, rather amusement and thrill glinted in her eyes. He felt her heartbeat calming down under the pad of his fingers and her posture visibly relaxing.

"Are you having a hard time figuring out what I meant, Jungkook?"

"Shut up."

The female chuckled already feeling his patience thinning. "I meant, yeah. You can definitely blow my brains and throw my corpse into the ocean. I'm a person who has nothing to lose. If you shoot me you get nothing. No wealth, no secrets, no drugs, nothing in fact."