𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 2

===== + =====

The truth is, people have way too many expectations for reality. Once you get through a major drawback in life, you expect life to grant you a fulfilling reward. But you only end up with much more of a bigger problem. And when you try to get rid of it, you sacrifice great things in life to achieve happiness.

===== + =====

[ JUNGKOOK ]

"You better open this fucking door right now before I break this shit down and slit your goddamn throat for hurting my girl you fucking piece of shit!" I let my hands ram the door before hearing another piercing scream making me wince. Shit. "Open this fucking shit-"

Fuck this.

I stood back while I changed my stance. I let my feet run and let my shoulders to try and hit the goddamn door. The door made a creak making me aware a couple of hinges were off. As soon as I tried to run, the door opened abruptly. I quickly changed my stance and bumped into the dude. "Fucking hell! Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I heard an elderly male scream making me lips curl into a smirk. It's so going to be fun to see your blood tainting my basement walls you piece of shit.

I lifted my head only to see him rubbing his chest in agony while I looked at him. He was wearing a robe, a couple of few bruises on his arms and neck; and most importantly he smelt like wine. Drunk. "Man. Look I don't know who the fuck-"

I grabbed him by his collar a I brought him close to me making him wince due his throat getting bruised. "What the fuck have you done to my girl?" I grit out every single word. I watched as he shivered before returning to his original stance. "Your girl? You're telling me this whore had a man she's been fucking behind my back?" I tightened my fist even more at his words. Whore? "And man look. I don't understand why you're with her? You look pretty well off and you chose to fuck some random bitch which you found on the street-"

I tightened my fist even more on his collar as his talk paused. I watched amused as he tried gasping for airflow while I just stood there. "You're calling her a whore when you're the goddamn rapist and manwhore yourself? You think it's the old 60's where you can raise your hands just because she didn't comply to one of your wishes?!" This time I let both of my hands grasp his collar. I pulled him close to me as I slammed his head right on the counter. "God, aren't you a fucking waste of air? How about I just," I paused talking as I let one of hands pin his throat to the counter while the other swiftly got my pocket knife out and let it slide down his throat, "slit this ugly throat apart? The blood flowing down would look really pretty on your white tiles. Don't ya think?"

And that is when I saw the same emotion twice the same night.

Fear.

I raised my brow at his loss of words. Okay, let's play. I let my knife sink even deeper on his throat while he just let out scream. "Look at that! You talk!" I got even closer to his face. "Didn't the scream just sound so satisfying? It makes me-"

I heard a gasp making me immediately look towards the direction to where it came from. Doll...My hands quickly left the man and the knife as I heard the man gasping violently for air. I looked at her only for my jaw to clench even harder. She was wearing a loose robe and her neck and collarbone was on display. It was filled with blue black bruises, and hickeys from the old man. Her hair was messed up and the trail of dried blood ran down from the front of her hairline. The robe barely covered her legs making my brows furrow. A trail of blood ran down from wherever the fuck and onto her ankles.