𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 8

===== + =====

Love is great, sure.

But not for people who love too hard and fall in love too easily.

===== + =====

[ JUNGKOOK ]

Jungkook, stop.

Jungkook, stop the car, right now.

Jungkook, there are other people who probably know that place better than her.

Jungkook, get off the damn car and stop driving for fuck's sake.

And no matter how many times my head told me to drive back and forget about doll, I still followed the car in front of me which had the our initials clearly indicating that's the car I sent out earlier to dispose dolls body, I couldn't help myself but have her close to me.

Maybe sometimes, sometimes it's alright to act on impulse.

"Pull over!"

I rolled down the windows and yelled watching as the man looked towards his side mirror and his eyes widened as he quickly drove towards the curb and pulled over.

At this point, even I'm surprised at how quick I caught up to the car which drove away from the scene around an hour or two ago.

"Open up the trunk."

"Yes sir."

I watched as he opened up the truck and my eyes widened at the sight.

I expected myself to see doll all drenched up in sweat and just laying down while panic smears on her face, but to my utter surprise.

She wasn't even there.

My doll wasn't there in the trunk.

I quickly looked towards the male who seemed confused and at the brink of losing his shit.

"Sir! I swear I was the one who put her in there! I can swear upon my family. I had picked her up and dropped her off in the truck. I closed it and then started driving."

I just sighed and just shut the trunk as I looked around. The place was deadly quiet.

I sighed and leaned on the back of the car as I signaled the male to take my car and leave.

"Sir-"

I just glared at the male as he quickly shut his mouth and nodded. I watched as he got into the car and left.

Sweet.

I got up and straightened up my posture as I walked towards the front and opened the door. The smell of strawberries filled my nose as I subtly chuckled. I knew she was here, and the scent just gave out her hiding place.

I just got in the car and sat down pretending as if I didn't notice a thing and just waited as she would take me out from the back. I watched a black shadow move from the rear mirror. I watched as she pulled out a cloth.

Oh? She wanted to use chloroform on me?

Cute.

I stared as she took out a gun and as soon as pointed it towards my head, I just laughed.

"Oh shit. Jungkook?"

"Wrong person?"

I clearly watched her face morph into a disappointed face before returning to the stoic expression. "How...I thought you were the man..." Her voice trailed off as I turned back and slowly moved towards her.