20

seungmeannn

> im here
5:58pm

okay min <
seen at 5:59pm

jisung wears his shoes and pick his phone and wallet before going out .

“ have fun ” hyunjin said as he walk to jisung and kiss his forehead , “ i will... ” jisung said and smile at hyunjin , waving at him before going out .

hyunjin look at jisung as he smile softly and look down .

im sorry seungmin...

~ ~ ~

“ so , how is your day min ? ” jisung said , finally breaking the silence . “ it was good , i got B+ for my history exam ” seungmin said as he smile but still looking at the road .

“ thats good... ” jisung said and look outside , admiring the sky . “ you know min... i actually like you before ” jisung said and chuckled as seungmin quickly look at jisung before looking back at the road , feeling shock .

“ j-jisung stop joking ” seungmin said and laugh nervously as he continue to drive . “ im not joking though... ” jisung said as he look at seungmin .

“ i’ll tell you later... ” jisung said and look back at the sky .

~ ~ ~

“ the movie was fun ” jisung said as he smile widely , thinking about the scary movie that they watched . “ im glad you enjoy it ” seungmin said as he chuckled , “ but you were hugging me a lot ” seungmin said and laugh .

jisung glare at seungmin as he hit seungmin playfully . “ h-hey ! i was scared okay ” jisung said as himself was laughing .

“ i really like you jisung ” seungmin suddenly confess as he hold jisung hand , “ but im going to let you go... if you’re happy with him , then im happy for you ” seungmin said as he smile sadly .

jisung on the other hand , was shocked .

did he find out ?

“ lets go to the park... ” seungmin said and pull jisung softly .

~ ~ ~

they both arrived at the park and sit on the grass , they both look at the sky as they smile .

“ seungmin... im so sorry... ” jisung said as he look at seungmin , feeling guilty . seungmin chuckled as he shake his head , “ its okay... i can’t force you anyway ” seungmin said , still looking at the sky .

“ if you’re happy... then im happy... ” seungmin said and smile while looking at the sky .

“ min , i actually like you before ” jisung said , finally getting the attention from seungmin , “ sung , you doesn’t need to lie- ”

“ i like you when we were 15 . i really like you . but i move on because you were dating kihoon at that time...

but i am confused because you said you have like me since we were 7... so why did you accept kihoon if you like me ? ” jisung ask as he look at seungmin .

seungmin sigh as he try to hold back his tears , “ because i thought i didn’t have any chance with you and... it because... i didn’t want kihoon gang to hurt you... ” seungmin said as he look at jisung sadly .

“ w-what do you mean ? ” jisung asked , feeling confused .

“ kihoon likes me... like really likes me... so he said that if i doesn’t accept him then... he’ll hurt you... he’ll hurt you and felix .

but i doesn’t want him to hurt both of you so i just accept him... and broke up with him after 8 months dating with him because he likes someone else... ” seungmin said as he sigh , tears were falling own on his cheek .

jisung hug seungmin as he put his face on seungmin neck . “ im so sorry... ” jisung said and hug seungmin even tighter .

seungmin smile and break the hug as he cupped jisung face , “ please be happy with hyunjin or i take you back ” seungmin said , half joking and half serious .

jisung chuckled as he nodded .

seungmin smile as he lean in and kiss jisung’s lip . jisung smile and kiss back as he wrapped his hand on seungmin neck .

“ i love you han ji sung ”

• • •

kinda want this chapter to be seungsung hehe .

hope ya’ll enjoy ! once again , i didn’t read twice... hehehe