2

jisung sigh as he look at his watch and realized he needed to go back . he wish he can stay but he know the damn rule that his college set .

“ gotta go now ” jisung said as felix jump and start to do dance move , “ gotta go by chungha ? ” felix said as the other look at him blankly . “ jeez you two are no fun ” felix said as he pout and sit down .

“ sung , you know you can stay if you want ” seungmin said as jisung shake his head , “ yeah i want to but don’t you remember hyunjin report it when i stay over ? he really hate me that much ” jisung said as the other two sigh .

“ well , be safe kay ? ” seungmin said and hug jisung , felix also join .

“ bye ” jisung said and wave at them . the other two smile and wave back at him .

jisung was walking slowly , hoping that hyunjin was asleep . he arrive at his dorm and open the door with his keys . he get in silently and scan the dorm .

he walk in silence to his room . closing the door slowly and goes for a shower .

when he was done , he put on his pajama and goes out to get a drink .

feel like luck wasn’t on his side when he saw hyunjin sittinf there , looking at his phone while eating ramen .

jisung slowly turn around , wanted to go back at his room until he heard the other speaking .

“ you know you can just get whatever the heck you want , just don’t fucking bother me ” hyunjin said , still looking at his phone .

jisung turn around as he rolled his eyes , walking to the kitchen and drink the water , after he was done drinking , he slam the cup on the counter harshly and walk past hyunjin to go to his room .

hyunjin look at jisung blankly as jisung slam his door . “ what the fuck ? ” hyunjin said as he roll his eyes and continue on his phone .

minhoebitch

> well , you wanted to go or not ?

> maybe you can find someone that you truly love ;) and not one night stand
9:23pm

whatever , im going anyway <

i haven’t fuck for two weeks <

maybe i can fuck someone there <
9:24pm

> jeez , i thought you were with jina ?
9:24pm

im just playing with her since she won’t stop bothering me <

you don’t know how much i hate her <
9:24pm

> well , you hate her more than jisung ?
9:25pm

no , i hate jisung more euw <
9:25pm

> i don’t understand how you can hate a beautiful , cute guy like jisung .

> if i wasn’t dating chan , i would love to date him
9:25pm

yeah thats it , im gonna screenshot this and send it to chan <
9:25pm

> i dont care , he said the same thing to me
9:26pm

ya’ll weird <
9:26pm

> yeah yeah , i know deep down you actually like him doesn’t you ?
9:27pm

euw , you know im straight minhoe <

don’t say weird things like that <
9:27pm

> whatever hyunbitch

> anyway make sure to go to the party at this weekend !

> i’ll kill you if you don’t come
9:27pm

yeah yeah<
9:28pm

hyunjin sigh as he close his phone and goes to his room . he was tired and wanted sleep .

jisung on the other hand , can’t sleep .

he was tired but can’t sleep and he blame it on hyunjin .

aishhh why didn’t he wear a shirt ?!

he was so fucking hot !

aish hyunjin is making me feel crazy !

jisung keep thinking about it and now he can’t. fucking. sleep.

great , i have presentation tomorow and if i don’t fucking sleep now , im gonna be late .

i fucking hate you hyunjin .

jisung decided to sit down and take a deep breath 3 times and arch his back and lay back . it always manage to make him sleep .

slowly , he close his eyes and start to fall into his beautiful dream .

sadly , he was awake due to someone moaning that he know it was hyunjin .

what the fuck ? really ? at fucking 2 am ?

jisung try to cover his ears but just can’t . he had enough so he walk to hyunjin room . he was about to knock at his door but stop when he hears.... hyunjin moaning his name .

“ a-ah , ji-jisung , n-ngahh ”

he widen his eyes as he cover his mouth with his hand . he step back a little .

what the fuck !

did i hear wrong ?!

did he just-

jisung , being the stupid person he is , he open hyunjin’s door and saw hyunjin , sleeping while... masturbating...

damn , that was hot

jisung thought but he quickly close the door as he saw hyunjin was moving .

he quickly goes back to his room and lay on his bed . trying hard to ignore hyunjin’s moaning and his dick that’s making a problem now .

•••

this is so weird