19

“ do you love me hyunjin ? ”

jisung said , looking at hyunjin .

hyunjin was shock to hear that coming out from jisung’s mouth .

well he admit that he was kinda obvious .

hyunjin look at jisung as he smile weakly , “ what do you think jisung ? do you think i love you ? ” hyunjin asked as he slowly push jisung’s hand from holding his wrist .

“ i don’t know , thats why im asking you . ” jisung said . hyunjin chuckled as he sit down at the sofa and lean back .

“ to answear your question , i hate you ” hyunjin said as he stare at jisung who look hurt . jisung close his eyes and was about to walk away but hyunjin’s word stop him .

“ i hate you because you make me feel so much emotion and feelings that i haven’t experience before . i hate that you make me feel worried and jealous about you .

i mean , out of all people , why did it has to be you ? i used to hate you so much that i doesn’t even want to see or hear you . but now , i always have this feelings where i wanted to see you , i wanted to feel your touch , i want you attention and i want to hear your voice .

its just doesn’t make sense at all for me . why did i have feelings for you so suddenly ? that’s the question i have been asking myself , but there’s always have only one answear . and no , im not gonna ignore and hide this feelings anymore .

i wanted to tell you this before its too late . i want to tell you this right now , han ji sung . ” hyunjin said as he look at jisung and smile softly , he pull jisung and sit beside him .

he turn him around and cupped his face .

“ the answear is that i love you . i have always love you for this past 2 years . but me being me , didn’t want to believe in love so i even lied to myself and make me think that i actually hate you when i don’t .

i really really love you , han ji sung . my heart is crazy for you . you’re kind and beautiful .

and i want to say sorry , sorry for treating you so bad these 2 years . i regret it , really , i really regret it . but two thing i didn’t regret is that , i meet you and that i kissed you before . ” hyunjin said and smile . he kiss jisung’s forehead .

jisung smile widely as tears start to fall down , hyunjin actually likes him back .

“ h-hyunjin... i- i love you so much ” jisung said and hug hyunjin tightly , “ i have been keeping and hiding this feelings because i thought you hate me . ” jisung said as he cry softly .

hyunjin smile softly and patted jisung’s back , “ i love you so much too jisung ” hyunjin said and break the hug , he cupped jisung’s face and lean in , finally closing the gap between them .

hyunjin smile when his lip touch jisung’s lip . jisung’s lip feel so sweet .

jisung kiss back as he wrapped his arm on hyunjin’s neck , pulling him deeper .

after a while , they finally broke the soft and sweet kiss as they look at each other . hyunjin smile and kiss jisung’s forehead once again .

“ i love you love ”

~ ~ ~

“ i don’t think i have any chance ”

seungmin said as he lay on the sofa , feeling weak . felix and changbin look at seungmin sadly .

“ seungmin you have c- ”

“ felix , i heard . ” seungmin said and look at felix , smiling weakly . “ i heard everything so no need to lie anymore . ” seungmin said as he get up slowly .

“ but im not going to give up . i have one more date with him and if he still doesn’t like me back ... then im going to let him go ” seungmin said and sigh as he look down .

“ im letting him go , because i love him . ” seungmin said as tears started to fall down .

“ i can’t just make him like me when he like someone else right ? if he’s happy with hyunjin , then im happy too , for him... ” seungmin said and smile weakly at felix and changbin before walking to his room .

felix look at seungmin , feeling worry and sad . “ im so sorry seungmin... ”

“ you should’ve tell him sooner... because jisung used to like you too... ”

~ ~ ~

“ felix ! seungmin really is dating kihoon ? ” jisung asked as he sit in front of felix . felix look at his bestfriend sadly . “ yea... im sorry jisung ” felix said as jisung look down .

“ i thought you said that seungmin doesn’t like anyone... ” jisung said as tears started to fall down . “ t-this is weird... ” jisung said and cry even harder .

felix quickly goes comfort his bestftiend , “ im so sorry jisung... ”

if only seungmin didn’t accept kihoon that day... than... you’ll have a chance seungmin... but you decided to be dumb and accept kihoon when you actually likes jisung...

if only i can tell jisung that you actually like him...

will you two be happy right now ?

• • •

surprise !

school is over because its chinese new year holidayy ayeee .

first of all , happy chinese new year !

i hope ya’ll enjoy this chapter ! once again i didn’t read twice ehehehe