18

felix and changbin look at jisung with mouth open .

“ okay , i know your panicking but how the hell did you manage to speak that fast ! ” felix said as he look at jisung , surprise .

“ so... hyunjin call you cute.. ? ” changbin asked as jisung just nodded and hide his face . “ h-he even call me baby ! ” jisung said and felix choke on his own spit .

he look at changbin as he raise his eyebrow . “ don’t look at me like that , i don’t know anything ” changbin said as he shrugged .

“ okay , jisung... let me tell you , there’s a 98% chance that hyunjin might like you ” felix said as jisung just rolled his eyes , “ seriously ? 98% ?! ” jisung said as his cheek turn red .

“ y-yeah i mean , he call you cute and said that you make his heart beat faster and even call you cute soo ” felix said as he wiggle his eyebrow .

jisung sigh as he look at them , “ what if , he’s just playing with me ? like the others ? ” jisung said as he look down , playing with his finger .

“ jisung , trust me . hyunjin is changing , he’s changing and i know its because of you . i don’t know how but you manage to change him , he didn’t play with girls anymore , he barely even go to party and drinks anymore . he change so much , in a good way . and im 100% sure its because of you . so , i guessing that he’s changing because he love you . yes , love not like . hyunjin is starting to feel human emotion . minho told me that hyunjin came to their dorm and start to complain about your relationship with seungmin ... so , i don’t think he’s playing with you jisung . ”

changbin said while looking at jisung softly , felix suddenly cries and hug changbin , “ y-you actually not that dumb ” felix said that cause changbin to hit him .

meanwhile jisung is in his own world .

hyunjin likes me ? wait- he said love not like

how is that possible ?! and he complain to minho ?! about my relationship with seungmin ?!

is that why hyunjin was drunk at that time ?!

aishhh !

jisung suddenly get up as felix and changbin look at him surprise .

“ if hyunjin really like- love me , he will confess to me . so im pretty sure , he’s just teasing me . ” jisung said , which felix and changbin thought doesn’t make sense at all .

jisung was about to walk away but a voice stop him .

“ do you still love hyunjin , jisung-ah ? ” changbin ask , jisung slowly turn around as he look at changbin .

“ of course , i still and will always love him ”

and with that , he walk away . not noticing someone was hearing their conversation all the time .

“ i see i don’t have any chance with you... sungie... ”

~ ~ ~

it was around 6pm when jisung got back from felix’s dorm .

he tiredly take off his shoes and fall to the sofa , he sigh as he look the ceiling .

hyunjin love me ?

hyunjin love me ?

is that possible ?

doesn’t he just wanted to be my friend ?

what the-

“ oh you’re back ” hyunjin said as he look at jisung , smiling widely .

jisung look at hyunjin as he smile lightly . “ y-yeah im back ” jisung said awkardly . hyunjin walk closer to jisung and sit beside him . “ where did you go ? ” hyunjin ask as he put his head on jisung’s shoulder .

jisung tense up but calm down after a few seconds . he didn’t even realize that he was smiling widely while play with hyunjin’s hair .

“ i was at felix’s dorm , to check up on him ” jisung said and lean his head on hyunjin’s head .

“ i miss you , like so much ” hyunjin said as jisung chuckled , “ its only been 5 hours though ” jisung said as he smile at hyunjin softly .

“ don’t you miss me ? ” hyunjin said , with playfull tone . jisung hit his arm but hyunjin stop grab his wrist and pinned him down on the sofa .

hyunjin look at him as he lean closer , jisung just let hyunjin do anything to him , he was to weak and tired to push him away since himself have been wanting this for so long .

but hyunjin stopped himself . jisung just lay there , dumbfounded .

“ s-sorry ” hyunjin said as he walk away but jisung was quick to grab his wrist and turn him around .

“ do you love me hyunjin ? ”

• • •

peek-a-boo
!

hehe , this is my last update for this week , next update will be next weekend ! i will try to update on monday - friday if i have free time !

also , i didn’t read twice bEcAuSe iM lAzY hehehe . enjoy !