4

“ i hate you ”

seungmin said as he sit down beside felix . jisung chuckled and continue to eat his lunch .

“ what happend to you ? why were you late on math class ? ” felix ask as he tried hard not to laugh , “ jisung fucking put something on my shoes that make me hard to move ! ” seungmin said and throw something to jisung .

jisung ofcourse only laugh , “ i didn’t put it ! you step on it , you dummy ” jisung said and laugh even harder .

“ he seem happy ” minho said as he point at jisung . “ he’s always happy ” hyunjin said and rolled his eyes .

“ yeah , but not with you ” changbin said and smirk . hyunjin glare at him as he throw his spoon . “ yah you ! ” changbin shout as he whine , “ hyunjin said sorry ” chan said as hyunjin rolled his eyes .

“ sorry bitch ” hyunjin said and get up from his seat , minho hold his wrist , “ where are you going ? ” minho asked , “ out of here ” hyunjin said and push minho’s hand away harshly and walk away .

“ whats wrong with that bitch today ? ” chan ask as he rolled his eyes . “ he’s stressed ” minho said as he look at hyunjin , feeling worried .

“ about what ? ” changbin ask as he rub his head that got hit , “ jisung ” minho said as the others look at him shocked , “ jisung ? ” chan and changbin said in sync .

“ he confess to me that he has been feeling different about jisung lately and he hate the feelings ” minho said as he sigh .

“ im afraid he hurt himself if he keep on ignoring his feelings ”

~~~

hyunjin sigh as he throw his bag on his bed . he wanted to skip today’s class , thank god he only have art after lunch .

he lay on his bed as he scroll on instagram .

jisung...

“ wait what the fuck ? ” hyunjin said as he get up , he just thought about jisung .

what the hell ?

“ whats wrong with me aishhh ” hyunjin groan as he hide his face on his pillow .

he shout loudly , and after a few times , he stop .

he sigh and grab his phone to text minho .

minhoebitch

can u please give me jisung’s instagram username ? maybe u know ? <
1:34pm

hyunjin sigh as he put his phone down .

why did he started to feel this way after 2 years hating jisung ? what did jisung do that make him feel like this ?

he never feel like this and its weird to experience it with a guys for the first time , plus , its his enemy !

he groan as he lay down and close his eyes , after a while , he was asleep .

~~~

hyunjin wake up as he sit down and rub his eyes . he look at his watch and gasp when he realized it was 4:45pm already .