6

“ jisung , you sure you okay ? ”

seungmin ask as he touch the other’s forehead , he widened his eyes .

“ y-you’re sick ! ” seungmin said as he shook jisung’s body . “ yah seungmin ! you’re gonna kill him ! ” felix said and hit seungmin , seungmin pout as he caress jisung’s hair .

“ why didn’t you tell me ?! if i know then i wouldn’t make the date with jeongin today ! ” seungmin said as he fake cry .

“ i can cancel our date with changbin ! ”

jisung chuckled as he shake his head , “ i can take care of myself... ” jisung said tiredly , “ yeah but you’re gonna be alone ! ” felix said and pout .

“ when you’re sick , you need people to be here with you... and we’re sorry we can’t.. ” seungmin and felix said as real tears start to fall down .

jisung’s life is hard . its not easy when you’re parents died , he needed to take care of himself , even though he has money , but its still hard .

he needed to study hard since he will become the next ceo of his late dad’s company . right now , his uncle is the one who take care of his dad’s company .

jisung let his tears fall as he hug both of hsi friends , “ thank you... but im really okay.. ” jisung said as he hug his friends even tighter .

~~~

“ your late bitch ! ”

hyunjin pull his phone away when he heard minho’s shouting .

“ chill , its just a party and im on my way ”

“ yea you better , there’s some girls that wanted to see you and im tired of them asking me ”

“ yeah yeah ”

hyunjin sigh when he heard minho hang up . he grab his chain and was about to go when he saw jisung laying on the ground .

his eyes widened as he quickly goes to jisung , he shook jisung’s body but no respons .

“ j-jisung ? ” hyunjin said as he put his hand on jisung’s forehead .

what the fuck ? how can someone be this hot ?!

hyunjin grab jisung hand and lift him , he put his hand on jisung’s ass and the other on jisung’s back . he goes to jisung’s room as he lay him down .

he sigh and goes to grab a towel , he put the wet towel on jisung’s forehead and walk out to get medicine for jisung .

minhoebitch

hyung , sorry i can’t go to the party... <
6:34pm

hyunjin sigh as he sit down , looking at jisung . he smile lightly as his hand caress jisung’s hair .

he shook jisung’s body softly , jisung need to take his medicine . jisung groan as he turn around , his back facing hyunjin causing the wet towel to fall .

hyunjin sigh as he shook jisung’s body again .

“ jisung , you need to take your medicine ” hyunjin said and shook jisung’s body again .

“ later felix ”

“ not felix ,its hyunjin ”

“ mhm..- ”

jisung eyes widened as he quickly get up and look at hyunjin .

“ w-why are you h-here ? sh-shouldn’t you be at- at the party ? ” jisung said as he look at hyunjin , still shocked .

“ i decided to not go and take care of you , for god sake why didn’t you tell me you’re sick ? ” hyunjin said , his voice obvoiusly sounded worried .

this make jisung heart skip a beat and his cheek slightly turn a light pink .

“ i-its not like you care ” jisung said and look at hyunjin , hyunjin rolled his eyes and give jisung his medicine and a glass of water .

“ maybe im starting to care... ”

~~~

“ HE WHAT ?! ”

“ felix please calm down- ”

“ NO , WHAT DID HE DO ?! HEY IT THAT REALLY HYU- ”

bang !

felix whine as he rub his forehead that seungmin hit with his textbook .

“ its hurt , you bitch ! ” felix said and throw a pencil toward seungmin , but seungmin being seungmin , dodge it and glare at felix .

“ well , its your fault  , you should’ve calm down ” seungmin said as felix just rolled his eyes . “ i just can’t believe that hyunjin said that to jisung ! ” felix said and look at jisung .

“ you sure that what he said ? ” felix asked as jisung nodded . “ i think he’s just playing with me , maybe its his friends bet or dare.. ” jisung said as he look down .

he doesn’t want to have hope , hope that maybe hyunjin has feelings for him . he know damn well that hyunjin is just playing with him .

“ i don’t think so ” seungmin said that cause the two boy look at him .

seungmin sigh at these idiots .

“ look , i think just a little that hyunjin started to feel bad about treating you bad for 2 years , i think he really do start to care ” seungmin said as jisung just sigh .

“ maybe he wanna apologize to you , maybe he wanna be friends or more ” seungmin whisper the last part .

~~~

“ hyung ”

seungmin look at jeongin as he smile , “ yeah ? ” seungmin said as he ruffle jeongin’s hair . “ hyunjin hyung is being weird lately ” jeongin said as he lean back on his seat .

“ what do you mean ? ” seungmin asked , jeongin sigh as he shrugged . “ i don’t know... but he change... in a good way of course ” jeongin said as seungmin raise his eyebrow. 

“ i mean , he has been very caring lately ” jeongin said as he smile softly .

“ that’s good ” seungmin said and hold jeongin’s hand that cause jeongin to blush , “ oh also , he has been asking about your friend , jisung a lot lately ” jeongin said as he chuckled .

• • •

again , i didn’t read twice sorry . also , im planning on publishing another book , its minsung :) . tell me if ya’ll want that book too !